Mosconi Gladen PICO 8|12 DSP - Eight Channel Amplifier
8-channel DSP amplifier with 12-channel DSP
Designed to be as small as possible for a complete audio system, the Gladen Pico 8|12 offers impeccable control of input signals and includes a universal interface to connect with OEM head units. It boasts a 3×9 band parametric equaliser, the option to deal with any delays and differences in level (gain) on its inputs plus a flexible mixer for signal routing. The high-speed PWM stages process 96kHz/24-bit audio streams directly, with 12 channels of DSP feeding eight Class G/H amplifiers. As the first Mosconi Gladen device to work directly with the Gladen Aures in-car measuring system, it makes integration easier than ever. It provides automatic DSP setup and centre channel management, with mixing, straight summation or special algorithm matrix options all possible.
- Power at 4 ohms: 8x 60W RMS
- 2 ohms stable
- Class G/H
- Molex terminals
- ultra compact dimensions: 150 x 115 x 45mm
- 4x analog inputs (switchable balanced (high-level) or unbalanced (low-level) Variable load resistors and divider resistors, therefore adapt over very wide voltage range)
- 1x digital input SP-Dif optical (8kHz - 96kHz sampling rate)
- 1x Bluetooth port with SP-Dif - TTL (8kHz - 96kHz, eg for Mos_BTS Bluetooth Streaming Module)
- 1x Bluetooth extended digital audio port (BT +) (flexible 8kHz - 384kHz synchronous digital input for audio sources with 2 - 16 channels, direct DSP access without jitter, eg for MOS BTS96k BT streaming module or extended analogue inputs)
- 294,912 MHz, 32-bit audio port, 64-bit core. Double Precision 56Bit filter calculation. 3072 SIMD instructions per sample at 96 kHz. ASRCs from 1: 8 up to 7.75: 1 ratio and 139 dB DNR.
- 8x 60W speaker output 2-ohm stable (not bridgeable!) 4x 2Vrms Line outputs SN / R 112dB 1x digital output optical (96kHz / 24Bit, fully master capable)
- 1x USB Serial Data (connection PC / GUI)
- 1x Remote Connector (connection for RCD, RC-Mini, RTC hub)
- 2x Bluetooth control port (connection MOS-BT3.0 (app control), RC-CAN (CAN bus control)
- 1x Remote Out, 1x Remote In, Auto Remote with highlevel connection.
- Dimensions: 150x115x45 mm
- Connections with MOLEX® plug contacts.
- Very small size with low heat development, ideally suited for installation behind paneling.
- 3x 9 Band Parametric Input EQ (De-Equalizing) 6x Input Delay 0 - 3ms / 0.01ms (De-Delay) 10x Digital Input Level Control (Signal Conditioning)
- Flexible mixer for signal routing (page-separated, can sum and subtract, 10 inputs on 4x2 output groups)
- 6x 30 band or 4x30 band + 2x15 band group EQ (parametric, relative phase remains stable)
- 12x 10 band output filter HighPass / LowPass / HighShelf / LowShelf / Notch / Allpass 1st + 2nd order / Speaker EQ)
- 12x speaker delay 0 - 12ms, 0.01ms
- 12x speaker phase switch.