Furutech FI-11-N1 - Audiophile IEC Power Connector
Furutech is justifiably proud of its reputation for engineering, build-quality and performance, and have won the loyal support of audio enthusiasts worldwide for their finely made and beautiful sounding cables and audio accessories.
Furutech performance is legendary in the hi-fi industry, and they continue to bring exceptional products to the market that are carefully engineered to guarantee the best sound per pound.
Using Furutech’s patented alpha cryogenic process and demagnetising of all contact pins, this connector is a reference product due to the company’s attention to engineering and manufacturing detail; and adding Furutech’s FI-11R rhodium-plated IEC plug to your mains power cord will bring sonic benefits to your system because of this. Whilst rhodium is not such a good conductor as silver or gold, it brings a flavour to music that many audiophiles love.
This IEC will accept ultra-thick gauge cables and is easy to install.
- α (Alpha) Phosphor bronze Conductor
- Floating Field Damper System* prevents induced magnetic fields
- Nylon /fiberglass front body, Polycarbonate shell
- (Black for 24k Gold and Silver version / Transparent Blue for Rhodium version)
- Specified for cable diameters of 6.6mm to 16.0mm (with a longer screw up to 20mm)
- Black nonmagnetic stainless cable damping clamp with stainless screws (M4 X 20mm L)
- Dimensions: Body length 44.0mm × 39.0mm dia. × 77.0mm overall length
- Made in Japan