Rotel DT 6000 - Audiophile CD Player & DAC
The Rotel DT-6000 DAC Transport celebrates 60-Years of performance synonymous with the brands Japanese heritage. PC-USB, Optical, Coaxial, and included tray loading CD Player provide the ultimate flexibility for your favorite sources rendering the audio with unprecedented detail and immersive sound stage.
Rotel’s Diamond Series DT-6000 DAC Transport celebrates 60-Years of performance, passion, and value synonymous with the brands Japanese heritage.
An 8-channel ESS Sabre ES9028PRO DAC dedicates 4 channels each to stereo outputs rendering unprecedented details with an ultra-low noise floor and immersive sound stage.
Dedicated power supplies feed critical circuits utilizing an in-house manufactured toroidal transformer with isolation techniques lowering residual noise and distortion.
The PC-USB input supports up to 32-bit/384kHz including MQA (24-bit/384kHz) and DSD (4X). Optical and Coaxial inputs are also included supporting 24-bit/192kHz streams.
The tray loading CD utilizes Rotel’s 30-years of multi-award winning CD player design experience extracting every nuance and detail from CD collections both large and small.
Front panel controls, a back-lit IR remote and 2-line display ensure intuitive operation of the unit.
RS232, 12V trigger and external remote input ensure integration with control systems.
The DT-6000 is available in silver and black colors.
- Certified Roon Tested
Supports MQA and MQA Studio
- Smooth tray loading CD mechanism
- Fully balanced differential XLR outputs
- ESS premium 32-bit 8-Channel Digital to Analog Converter
- TOTAL HARMONIC DISTORTION (THD) Optical/Coaxial Input: < 0.0007%, CD/PC-USB Input: < 0.0012%
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE 20Hz - 20kHz, +0, -0.15dB, 10 Hz - 70kHz, +0, -3dB
- S/N RATIO ("A" Weighted) >115dB
- DYNAMIC RANGE >99dB
- DIGITAL TO ANALOG CONVERTERS ESS 32-Bit/768kHz DAC
- CHANNEL BALANCE ± 0.5dB
- CHANNEL SEPARATION >115dB @ 10kHz
- DIMENSIONS (W × H × D) 431 × 104 × 320mm, 17" × 4" × 12.6"
- FRONT PANEL HEIGHT 2U / 88.1mm (3.5")
- POWER REQUIREMENTS 220V, 50Hz
- POWER CONSUMPTION 25W
- STANDBY POWER CONSUMPTION <0.5W
- NET WEIGHT 8.11kg (17.88lbs.)