Gold Note DS 10 Plus Streaming DAC
The Gold Note DS-10 is a versatile state-of-the-art streaming DAC, designed for the contemporary audiophile: it features a new generation D/A Converter, UPnP-DLNA Streamer, Line Preamplifier and a Headphone Amplifier. It combines its extended connectivity features with the exceptional high-resolution of the Bluetooth 5.0 – for the first time ever on a High-End audio product – and the headphone double power GAIN output.
The DS-10 is also equipped with analogue input to become a complete preamplifier for analogue and digital sources, both the analogue line input and the preamp stage operate in a fully analogue way to preserve the purest audio quality.
The technology of the DS-10 is enclosed in a compact-sized aluminium chassis, which makes it the perfect addition to a modern High-End audio system.
The DS-10 is a Roon Ready device with a quick set-up and multi-room capabilities. Simply connect it to your network using the Wi-Fi or the Ethernet port and to your power amplifier or active speakers, and get ready to explore the limitless possibilities of high-resolution music.
Stream through Roon, Airplay, Tidal, MQA, Qobuz, Spotify, vTuner and Deezer or access your collection of digital music stored locally on a NAS or a USB flash drive and control the DS-10 with our easy to use GN Control App on your smartphone or tablet (available for free on iOS and Android).
The DS-10 is equipped with an ON/OFF switchable High-End Analogue Preamp stage to enable the control of the analogue volume even through web players (when the Preamp stage is activated) and guarantee the best performance ever.
The DS-10 also features a professional 6.3mm headphones output with two sensitivity levels (High/Low), a proprietary technology we developed to help get the best out of your headphones. With the additional analogue input the DS-10 can be matched to the Gold Note PH-10 phono stage and the PA-10 power amplifier.
The DS-10 has a unique feature that sets it apart from any other DAC, making it the most versatile DAC available today – three different profiles can be selected to fine-tune the performance of the DAC, which adapts to the music it’s playing as a chameleon.
For the first time ever, the DAC behavior can be changed to adapt to the music played without modifying the audio signal and thus maintaining the highest audio quality, acting on the deemphasis, the low-pass digital filters, and the amount of power applied to the circuits. Thanks to the ease of use and the clear menu on the display such profiles can be selected in real-time during music playback.
You can quickly check all the functions available on the DS-10 on its large 2.8” TFT display and fully control it through the SKC (Single Knob Control) located on the front panel, the Gold Note remote control or the dedicated App GN Control. Our easy-to-use GN Control App (available for free on iOS and Android) displays on your smartphone or tablet all information registered on the track as well as the real resolution format.
The DS-10 features a state-of-the-art mechanical structure made of solid machined steel and thick aluminium. The high-quality materials used guarantee low-frequency resonance, vibrational control, and a low magnetic inertial field. To enhance the performance of the DS-10 even more, combine it with PSU-10 EVO, the dedicated external inductive power supply.
Roon Ready network devices have Roon’s streaming technology built in, and are certified by Roon Labs to provide the highest level of quality and performance in network streaming.
- High End DAC and Network Streamer
- Line Preamplifier and Headphones Amp
- Stream through Roon, Airplay, Tidal, MQA, Qobuz, Spotify, vTuner and Deezer or access your collection of digital music stored locally on a NAS or a USB flash drive and control the DS-10 with our easy to use GN Control App
- High-resolution Bluetooth 5.0
- Large 2.8” TFT display and full control through the SKC (Single Knob Control)
- State-of-the-art mechanical structure made of solid machined steel and thick aluminium
- Made in Italy
- D/A CONVERTER CHIP: AKM AK4493 PCM (32bit/768kHz, DSD512)
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE: 20Hz-20kHz +/-0.1dB
- THD (Total Harmonic Distortion): 0.001% max
- SIGNAL TO NOISE RATIO: 125dB
- DYNAMIC RANGE: 120dB
- PREAMP STAGE VOLUME CONTROL: Enabled/Disabled by remote
- NETWORK CONNECTIVITY: LAN/WLAN (WiFi) 10/100Mbps (DSD64, PCM 24bit/192kHz), Bluetooth: High Definition 5.0 (44/16)
- HIGH QUALITY STREAMING Tidal, Qobuz, MQA, vTuner, Deezer, Spotify, Airplay, Roon Ready
- SUPPORTED AUDIO FORMATS (NETWORK): PCM 24bit/192kHz: AIFF (.aif, .aiff, .aifc), ALAC, WAV (.wav) packed/unpacked, FLAC, MP3, DSD64: DSF, DFF, Apple Lossless, OGG, Monkey’s (IMPORTANT: UpnP server must support DSD streaming in order to stream DSD files.)
- SUPPORTED MEDIA SERVERS: All UPnP, DLNA, Roon
- DIGITAL INPUTS: 1x RCA coaxial PCM asynchronous up to 24bit/192kHz, 2x TOS-optical PCM asynchronous up to 24bit/192kHz, 1x AES/EBU XLR PCM asynchronous up to 24bit/192kHz, 1x USB-B asynchronous up to DSD512 and PCM up to 32bit/384kHz, 1x USB-A port DSD64 and PCM up to 24bit/192kHz, formatted in FAT32/NTFS (32Gb max for pen drives)
- ANALOGUE INPUT: 1x 3.5mm mini-jack (input impedance 10kΩ)
- AUDIO OUTPUTS: DAC: 1x unbalanced RCA @ 2Vrms, 1x balanced XLR @ 2Vrms
- PREAMP: 1x unbalanced RCA, 1x balanced XLR, 1x headphone 6,3mm jack on front panel (double gain)
- OUTPUT IMPEDANCE 50Ω
- POWER CONSUMPTION 30W
- FUSE 2A F
- POWER SUPPLY 100-240V / 50-60Hz Multiple Transformer proprietary power supply
- DIMENSIONS 200mm W | 80mm H | 260mm D
- WEIGHT Kg. 4 – net, Kg. 5 – boxed
- Finishes: Black, Gold, Silver
- Remote Control: Multifunctional remote control included