Furutech SA-22 - Balanced Interconnect Cable
Balanced Cable made of multi-stranded Alpha-processed OFC copper is a quality solution for your Audiophile Analog RCA / XLR cables.
Furutech’s α (Alpha) OCC is one of a select few of conductors that Furutech engineers have found to excel in sound reproduction. α (Alpha) OCC is made with high-purity oxygen-free copper using a special casting process. Unlike regular OFC, almost all of the impurities of this high-purity OCC have been removed at the micron level through a special casting process unique to Furutech.
- Conductor : μ -OFC Conductor (80 pcs/0.18mm)
- Insulation : Special Polyethylene (Red/ White)
- Twisting : 2 Cores with Cotton fillers twisted Together
- Shield: AL/PET tape wrap+0.12mm μ -OFC Conductor wire Braid
- Barrier Layer : Paper Tape Wrap
- Jacket: Ultra Flexible Pb free PVC (Dark Brown)
- Cable Type: Hyper Balanced
- Max. Conductor Resistance : 0.00924 Ω/ M
- Overall Diameter : 9.0 mm (14 AWG)
- Made in Japan
Note: Price Per Meter, Without Termination