Furutech NCF Booster Signal L - Connector & Cable Holder
The Furutech NCF Booster Signal L is a cable and connector support that elevates system performance and fidelity. Having first been a real success in Japan, the NCF Booster is now here! In this "L" version, the cable is always placed on the upper flat part of the support, but the foot is much flatter, allowing you to position your cables at much lower heights.
What is the NCF Booster ?
It is a cable support and multi-material connectors improving the performance of these. Thus, the NCF Booster does not just elevate your cables from the ground to limit the contact points thus reducing electromagnetic interference. It also ensures real damping of cables and connectors, allowing optimal alignment to reduce static loads. By its action, the NCF Booster allows to obtain a signal more pure and clear.
NCF : Nano Crystal² Formula
Incorporated into selected Furutech products, NCF features a special crystalline material that has two 'active' properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal energy into far infrared. Furutech combines this remarkable material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional 'piezoelectric effect' damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material. Created by Furutech, it is found exclusively in Furutech products.
Not a Sound Enhancer – A Sound Revealer!
The new design allows for the cradle to be lowered to much further than previous models making it possible for the NCF Booster-Signal-L to support connections that are usually positioned lower on components like HDMI and USB.
1. NCF (multi-material hybrid structure) … Audio grade ABS resin (Base) and NCF formulated nylon resin (Cover)
2. Damping mat
3. Vibration transmission shaft (central column)
4. Vibration suppression wall (damping wall) … damping structure to suppress resonance.
5. Air chamber … Internal air pressure suppresses vibration.
※At its lowest setting the cradle is 23mm off the floor or rack surface – check input and output connection heights on the component side.
- Height: Base level- 23.8 mm/ Extended level- 81.4 mm approx.
- Overall Base Unit Dimensions: 89.8 x 66.0mm approx.
- Overall Dimensions: W 46 X L 106 X H 23.8mm approx.
- Net Weight: Base level-130.5g / Extended level- 177.5g approx.