Furutech FT-SWS-D NCF R - Audiophile Mains Power Schuko Wall Socket
The Furutech FT-SWS-D NCF Box is a dual power distributor with high-end Schuko connectors. Its high quality design allows it to provide a non-degraded AC electrical signal that greatly contributes to the audio quality of your system. An engineering piece of art. The finest high end performance schuko wall socket available.
The contacts of these sockets are made of pure copper with rhodium plating, ensuring excellent signal conductivity. Moreover, these contacts are treated with Alpha (α), a cryogenic process that eliminates impurities to the maximum and promotes conductivity. The front panel of the mains distributor has a beautiful carbon and fiberglass coating.
- Incorporated into selected Furutech products, NCF features a special crystalline material that has two 'active' properties. First, it generates negative ions that eliminate static. Second, it converts thermal energy into far infrared. Furutech combines this remarkable material with nano-sized ceramic particles and carbon powder for their additional 'piezoelectric effect' damping properties. The resulting Nano Crystal² Formula is the ultimate electrical and mechanical damping material. Created by Furutech, it is found exclusively in Furutech products.
- α (Alpha) Pure copper main conductor (t：0.5mm)
- Insulation Materials: Nylon/fiberglass with special “NCF” anti-resonance damping material - nano-sized crystalline, piezo ceramic particles and carbon powder
- Bracket with a 1.0mm thick Zinc/steel brace plate
- Beautifully-crafted Carbon fiber finished Aluminum face plate (color coated).
- Specified for wire diameters of 2.8mm or 5.5 Sq.mm/10AWG Max. (set screw)
- Dimensions: 152.0mm (L) x 81.0mm (W) x 48.0mm(H)
- Furutech’s total attention to detail and build quality extends right down to a specially designed patent-pending pressure plate (see below) that increases the contact area of the Alpha Conductors.