Furutech FI-C15 - Audiophile IEC Power Connector
Help has arrived for owners of LINN, Devialet or McIntosh amplifiers (and many more) with those difficult-to-access IEC sockets. The Furutech FI-C15 High End Performance IEC connector with its slim design will fit those frustratingly space restricted IEC sockets with ease.
Furutech is known the world over for a huge variety of top-quality OEM parts and delivers consistently superior results by following Pure Transmission principles; examine every link in the power and signal path and ultimately optimize each and every element.
Furutech celebrate their 25th anniversary with the introduction of an updated and improved version of their very first power connectors, the FI-15E series. The new fresh-looking FI-15 series features a new plating technique which delivers sonic improvements with a more durable finish and newly designed cable clamps for firm grip and resonance control.
- Rhodium (R) or 24k gold-plated (G) α (Alpha) Pure copper Conductor
- Nylon /fiberglass main body and inner cover plate
- Specified for cable diameters of 6.6mm to 16.0mm (Wire size of 3.5mm2 (12AWG) max.)
- Polycarbonate cable damping clamp with stainless screws
- Connection: Set screw
- Dimensions: 22.0mm X 30.0mm X 82.2mm overall length
- Type: 2-pole+earth, Rating: 15A 125V A.C
- Made in Japan