Furutech FC-62 - Coaxial µ-OFC 75 Ohm Interconnect Cable
This 75 Ohm Coaxial Cable made of multi-stranded Alpha-processed OFC copper is a quality solution for connecting your DAC or any other digital audio and video source.
Thanks to the surface treatment α Alpha, exclusive to the Japanese brand, digital precision is not at the expense of timbre. The Alpha treated copper braided sheath provides the most effective protective screen. The FURUTECH FC-62 is thus a beautiful balance offering definition and natural harmonics to the listening.
A well built 75 Ohm digital cable designed by a Japanese brand well known for its seriousness which is in line with FURUTECH productions. The high quality of the mechanical assembly offers a very convincing result when listening. A digital cable that will be in perfect harmony with high quality Furutech plugs.
- α-Conductor - 19 × 0.2mm μ–OFC conductor wire strands and treated by α(Alpha) process
- Insulation : Air Foamed Polyethylene
- Shield: α-Conductor wire 0.12mm Braid
- Sheath: Flexible PVC
- Max Conductor Resistance: 0.0327 Ω/M
- Overall Diameter: 6.3mm (20 AWG)
- Made in Japan
Note: Price Per Meter, Without Termination