Furutech FA-13S - Balanced Interconnect Cable
Balanced Cable made of multi-stranded Alpha-processed OFC copper is a quality solution for your Audiophile Analog XLR cables.
Furutech’s α (Alpha) OCC is one of a select few of conductors that Furutech engineers have found to excel in sound reproduction. α (Alpha) OCC is made with high-purity oxygen-free copper using a special casting process. Unlike regular OFC, almost all of the impurities of this high-purity OCC have been removed at the micron level through a special casting process unique to Furutech.
- Conductor: α (Alpha) Conductor(μ-OFC:1/1.3mm)
- Insulation: Poly Propylene (Red , White)
- Twisting: 2 Cores Twisted Together with Cotton Yarn
- Barrier Layer: Paper Tape（Wrap）
- Shield: 0.12mm α (Alpha) Conductor wire Braid
- Sheath: Flexible PVC (Dark Green)
- Max. Conductor Resistance: 0.0116Ω/M
- Overall Diameter: 8.0mm (16 AWG) / (1.33 sq.mm)
- Made in Japan
Note: Price Per Meter, Without Termination