ATC C3C - Centre Speaker
ATC C3 Centre Speaker is part of the entry series of multichannel models available in Cherry or Black Ash veneer. The perfect upgrade path to outstanding surround sound.
The C3 Centre speaker is designed to perfectly compliment Entry Series stereo speakers. The high dynamic range enhances the excitement and impact of modern film soundtracks while offering the outstanding vocal clarity and definition needed to fully enjoy a movie.
The discrete, compact design enables easy integration into a wide range of listening environments. It incorporates a newly designed and built 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy waveguide along with twin ATC 150mm “CLD” mid/bass drivers.
It has excellent efficiency and 8 ohm nominal impedance offering an easy amplifier load. There is a precision undercut bass pole and massive FEA optimised motor assemblies. Rounding up the design for optimum performance there is in-house, hand-wound precision flat wire coils and a flat impedance curve allowing easy load for amplifiers.
- Compatible ATC products for surround sound system: SCM 11, SCM 19, SCM 40.
- New ATC designed and built 25mm soft dome HF unit with precision alloy wave guide.
- Twin ATC 150mm “CLD”mid/bass drivers.
- Precision undercut bass pole.
- Massive FEA optimised motor assemblies.
- In-house, hand wound precision flat wire coils.
- Flat impedance curve allowing easy load for amplifiers.
- 5 year warranty.
Drivers: HF ATC 25mm Neodymium, Mid/LF 150mm CLD
Matched Response: +/- 0.5dB
Frequency Response (-6dB): 54Hz–22kHz
Sensitivity: 88dB @ 1W @ 1metre
Max SPL: 108dB
Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
Recommended Power Amplifier: 75 to 300 Watts
Crossover Frequency: 2.2kHz
Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD): 230x500x303mm (grill adds 28mm depth)