Unison Research Max 2 - Audiophile Floorstanding Speaker (Pair)
Original price Rs. 849,900.00 - Original price Rs. 849,900.00
Original price Rs. 849,900.00
Rs. 849,900.00 - Rs. 849,900.00
Current price Rs. 849,900.00
This new Unison Research model is designed to be matched, in particular, to the Unison Research valve amplifiers. For this purpose not only the sensitivity but also the impedance were optimized.
The MAX 2 is a two-way floor standing, reflex loaded system, of important size however compact. The reflex ducts is front firing to make easier to place the diffusers in the room. This speaker can also be used as front channel in home theater systems. With two pairs of diffuser (front and rear) you get an high- impact home theater system that does not require a center channel or sub-woofer.
This is undoubtedly a definitive loudspeaker with: full extension of the low frequency, capable of reproducing high sound level, not too difficult to fit into the environment, with a clear and defined midrange and high quality in high frequency reproduction.
- System: Floor standing - front firing Reflex
- Drivers: 1 x 15" Woofer, 1 x Compression Driver with 1.4" Titanium Diaphragm
- Number of way: 2 way
- Frequency Responce: 30-20000 Hz
- Cross-over slope: Woofer: Low Pass 12 dB, Tweeter: High pass 6 dB
- Crossover Frequency 800 Hz
- Power: 500 watt RMS
- Amplifier: from 10 to 200 Watt RMS or more without clipping
- Sensibility: 96 dB @2.83Vrms/1 meter
- Nominal Impedance: 8 ohm
- Dimension: 101h x 43.5w x 54d cm
- Weight: 60 Kg
- Finish: Cherry, Walnut, Mahogany