Transparent Audio HP12-2 - 12AWG OFC Speaker Cable
HIGH PERFORMANCE 12-2 SPEAKER CABLE
HP12-2 is an ideal speaker cable choice for better home music and theater system installations with moderately powered amplifiers at lengths up to 60 feet per channel. HP12-2 provides better than average performance in lengths greater than 60 feet; however, Transparent recommends using the heavier gauged HP 10-2 for speaker cable runs longer than 60 feet to avoid the possibility of resistive signal loss. You can confirm here that High Performance 12 AWG Speaker Cable is the best choice for your installation.
- HP12-2 has roughly double the number of heavy, tightly twisted OFHC copper strands per conductor when compared to HP 14-2 Speaker cable, thereby increasing its current carrying capability significantly.
- Two 12 AWG conductors in a fire retardant, pressure-extruded outer jacket that reduces electro-mechanical vibration and preserves the intended electrical characteristics of the cable when flexed or bent.
- HP12-2 is available in continuous lengths from 10-100 feet.
- If you have biwire speakers and you do not plan to add Brick Networks at this time, use Transparent Premium or Basic Biwire Adapters which provide far superior performance in biwire applications compared to the gold plated jumper plates that come with most biwire speakers. See DIY Speaker Cable Accessories.
- Use High Performance 12-2 Brick Networks or 12-2 Brick Bi-wire Networks to optimize the performance of this cable.
- See DIY Speaker Cable Accessories for extra termination supplies and solderless connector options
- HP12-2 is upgradeable to The Wall Premium or The Wall Reference Speaker Cable through an authorized Transparent dealer.
Note: Price Per Meter, Without Termination