Totem Acoustic Tribe II On Wall Speaker
With cutting-edge, patented technology, the Totem Tribe II is luxuriously detailed and perfectly proportioned. Exclusively designed, they are among the slimmest wall speakers available, offering a brocade of rich harmonics with world-leading on- and off-axis dispersion and frequency range.
The Tribe II are not only sonically superb but also cutting-edge technologically. The neodymium-activated, long-throw woofers were designed for speed, clarity and astounding bass extension. All Tribe models are designed to match any application or flat panel display.
- Ultra Slim Design
- Vertical or horizontal on-wall mounting
- Multiple finish options
- Magnetic grills included
- Ultimate compliment to flat screens
- Neodymium Activated woofers
- Wide dispersion, long throw tweeters
- Ported for maximum bass performance
- Bi-wire connectors to allow a variety of superior wiring options
- Surreal imaging and enormous soundstage
- Made in Canada
Every single driver is completely unique to Totem and proprietary in design, engineered by Totem and then manufactured to the strictest standards to meet our parameters by the finest raw driver suppliers in the world. In some cases, where the technology is beyond the capabilities of suppliers or is wished to kept secret, Totem can and will build our own drivers. Every driver exhibits phase linearity, speed, emotion, off axis natural presentation, and spatial articulation.
Totem crossovers don’t require many parts because of the synergy between our customized drivers, but the components are the world’s best. Our crossovers aren’t built on PCB’s because the laminated conductive tracks are weak and inconsistent. Instead they are secured to a thin piece of fiberboard or insulated polymers and components are mechanically crimped together because it simply sounds better. When we must solder, we choose WBT Silver Solder, the purest in the industry.
Tribe enclosures are not built with the mass production method of the competition but with the artisanal attention of a master furniture craftsman. The slim enclosures are composed of Variable Density Fiberboard, which is denser at the extremities than the interior to reduce repetitive nodes and resonances. Each is meticulously hand assembled for peak performance that lasts decades.
Two sets of high conductivity gold plated connectors efficiently capture the incoming signal for superior speaker performance and allow traditional, bi-wire, or even bi-amplification options. They accommodate a variety of connection options such as bare wire, banana plugs, and spades.
The included bracket installs easily, firmly holds the speaker flush to the wall, and allows for both vertical and horizontal orientation.
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz – 25 kHz ± 3 dB
- Recommended Power: 30 – 110 W
- Woofer: 2 Neodymium Activated 4″ woofers
- Tweeter: 1.25″ Fabric dome
- Impedance: 6 ohms
- Sensitivity: 88 dB/W/m
- Crossover Frequency: 2.2 kHz, 1st order
- Speaker Terminals: Bi-Wireable
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 5.9 x 29 x 3.5″ / 15 x 73.66 x 8.89cms
- Flat Panel TV Size Compatibility: 49″ – 55″ / 124.46 – 139.7 cm
- Break-in Time: 70 – 100 hours
- Weight: 18 lb / 8.2 kg