Totem Acoustic Arro Floorstanding Speaker (Pair)
The Totem Arro shoots straight to the heart. The Arro’s strong frequency extension and broad-spectrum harmonics blend in a phase-perfect conjunction that transmits the true essence of music. With its ultra-slim design, the alluring and versatile Arro speaker is an aesthetic room-pleaser that allows endless placement possibilities.
Omni-directional in character, the Arro defies the laws of physics with extreme bass extension and holographic sound imaging. If you like authentic-sounding performances that reach beyond the realm of space and time, experience the streamlined beauty of the Totem Arro.
- Ultra-slim design and aesthetic compactness
- Specially modified proprietary drivers
- Flexible installation close to back walls
- Absolute surreal holographic imaging
- Available in exotic veneer or Design multicoated polyester finishes
- Great bass extension and phase correctness
- Full mono-shell hand-assembled chassis
- Interlocking mitered joints
- Ultra expensive borosilicate damping
- Ultra sophisticated crossover with integrated bi-wiring
- Exclusive, hard-wired crossover
- Made in Canada
Totem crossovers don’t require many parts because of the synergy between our customized drivers, but the components are the world’s best. Our crossovers aren’t built on PCB’s because the laminated conductive tracks are weak and inconsistent. Instead they are secured to a thin piece of fiberboard or insulated polymers and components are mechanically crimped together because it simply sounds better. When we must solder, we choose WBT Silver Solder, the purest in the industry.
Meticulously hand crafted for peak performance that lasts decades. Lock-Miter assembly is an intricate woodworking procedure where edges physically interlock together. The resulting cabinet is up to 5 times stronger than conventional V Groove cabinets. Internal and external veneering resists warping, structurally fortifies, and ensures consistent peak performance. Industry unique Borosilicate damping manages dissipation, keeps the cabinet musically alive, and never deteriorates. Popular materials like poly fillers eventually decay, dramatically affecting the performance. Variable Density Fiberboard is denser at the extremities than the interior to reduce repetitive nodes and resonances.
Two sets of high conductivity gold plated connectors efficiently capture the incoming signal for superior speaker performance and allow traditional, bi-wire, or even bi-amplification options. They accommodate a variety of connection options such as bare wire, banana plugs, and spades.
The Plinth Stabilizer improves the steadiness of the remarkably slim cabinet. Should the speaker sit on carpet, included spikes add further grip.
- Frequency Response: 40 Hz – 20 kHz ± 3 dB
- Recommended Power: 20 – 80 W
- Woofer: 4.5″ / 11.43 cm sandwich cone double magnet
- Tweeter: .75″ impregnated textile dome
- Impedance: 4 ohms
- Sensitivity: 87 dB/W/m
- Dimensions (w x h x d): 5.1″ x 33.5″ x 7.1″ / 13 x 85 x 18 cm
- Placement from rear wall: 6″ – 3′ / 15.24 – 91.4 cm
- Placement distance apart: 2′ – 12′ / 60.96 – 365.76 cm
- Break-in Time: 100-150 hours
- Crossover Frequency: 2.4 kHz, 2nd order, Linkwitz-Riley (optimized)
- Speaker Terminals: Bi-wireable
- Weight: 21.2lb / 9.66kg