SVS SoundPath RCA - RCA Interconnect Subwoofer Cable
SVS SoundPath Interconnect Cables let your system reach its full performance potential by ensuring pristine signal purity and rejecting all interference. Also known as RCA cables, SVS SoundPath Interconnect Cables deliver a high-end listening experience and an unwavering connection between your subwoofer or other components and a receiver or preamplifier, and they do it affordably.
SVS SoundPath RCA Cables are Durable, Truthful, and Affordable
SVS SoundPath Interconnect Cables have a substantial feel thanks to their uncompromised design and build quality. They feature pure copper conductors, 24K gold plated brass connectors and a precision-engineered five-layer dielectric insulation system to reject all RF and electromagnetic interference. The cables offer ultra-high bandwidth and ultra-low capacitance for exceptional performance under any conditions and truthful rendering of audio signals, all for a value only SVS can offer.
SVS SoundPath Interconnect Cables are available in convenient lengths ranging from one to 15 meters. The cables are ideal for connecting and getting the best performance possible from your subwoofer, but also any component in your system.
- Pristine signal transfer from pure copper center conductor and 24K gold plated brass connectors
- Precision-engineered five-layer dielectric insulation system
- Ultra-high bandwidth and ultra-low capacitance
- All new premium cotton braided jacket – attractive, durable, outermost boundary of five-layer dielectric insulation system
- High density 7.0mm PVC outside core dielectric – part of five-layer insulation system
- 1.6mm HDPE inside core dielectric – part of five-layer insulation system, shields each unique conductor
- PET Mylar shield layer – part of five-layer insulated system, shields and binds internal structure
- Directional shield layer is a spiral braid of premium grade Aluminum foil and 56 strands of 99.99% OFC tinned copper Shielding – critical part of five-layer insulation system. Soldered to ground terminal at the source side helps reduce EMI and RF noise between electronics.
- Total five-layer isolation system rejects electromagnetic (EM) and radio frequency (RF) interference.
- The Dual balanced conductors are made from 14 strands of 99.99% OFC stranded copper conductors, and individually isolated in independent HDPE dielectric jackets - allow consistent signal flow, high signal purity, and minimize signal loss.
- Nominal Cable Diameter: 7mm
- Precision soldered with high grade lead-free solder – Durable and consistent electrical contacts with consistent signal flow.
- 24K gold plated brass conductor pin – effective electrical contact and signal flow.
- 24K gold plated brass split grounding body – tight fit with consistent electrical contact for stable grounding.
- Precision machined and anodized aircraft grade aluminum shell with white and red marking bands – Stylish and durable body with a great feel and easy handling. Red and White marking bands for easy Left and Right designation.
- Center Pin and Outer Ring: Gold-plated brass for optimum signal quality and integrity.
- Conductor DCR = 77 mΩ/meter
- Shield DCR: 30 mΩ/meter
- Nominal Impedance: 110Ω. Cable and RCA connectors are impedance-matched to minimize Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR) and Return Loss.
- Nominal Capacitance: 39 pF/meter @ 1kHz
- Rated Bandwidth: DC-5.0 MHz (3M cable) with ≤1.09 VSWR and ≥27dB Return Loss