Spendor Classic Stands
The new Spendor Classic stand is an innovative and highly effective engineering solution. The loudspeaker cabinet is supported on four slim solid alloy pillars. The pillars are rigidly tied together via two independent machined solid alloy hubs. The result is a completely stable ultra-rigid lightweight non-resonant structure, that results in no spurious noise or vibration to detract from the natural dynamics, transparency, soundstage and detail of your music.
An elegant, practical loudspeaker stand that allows the most demanding listeners to realise the absolute maximum sound quality performance from their Spendor Classic loudspeakers.
- Every component is precision machined to ensure direct metal-metal contact at every junction with no flex or play at any of the mechanical interfaces between the individual components.
- Everything is designed and manufactured in the UK.
- Rigid open-frame non-resonant lo-mass loudspeaker stand
- Precision machined solid alloy with stainless steel top supports
- Supplied fully assembled
- Classic 100 12.0kg (per stand) 400mm 365mm 418mm (excluding spikes)
- Classic 1/2 11.0kg (per stand) 425mm 303mm 359mm (excluding spikes)
- Classic 2/3 10.0kg (per stand) 425mm 268mm 326mm (excluding spikes)
- Classic 3/1 9.0kg (per stand) 575mm 215mm 273mm (excluding spikes)
- Classic 4/5 8.0kg (per stand) 625mm 185mm 153mm (excluding spikes)
- Finish Satin black with fine machined stainless steel top-supports
- Cabinet supports Hi-grip non-slip rigid clear polymer discs
- Spike feet M8 top adjustable stainless steel spikes with lock nuts Adjustable length 25 – 35mm
- Accessories 5mm hex key and 8mm spanner