Spendor A4 Floorstanding Speakers (Pair)
The award winning Spendor A4 builds on the strengths of the A2 and adds bass weight and scale to the performance whilst remaining slender and understated in form. The 18cm Spendor drive unit mounted in a slim chassis, helps the A4 deliver a room filling sound with projection, character and sheer entertainment far beyond its size.
The A4 Speaker cabinets share the share the same technologies as the larger and more expensive D7 and D9 speakers. The Spendor A4 speakers are remarkably slim and compact facilitating placement into almost any domestic environment.
The A series is also incredibly flexible with regard to partnering equipment and room placement.
They are slim, compact and you can place them easily and unobtrusively into your living space and they will fill the room with a clear captivating sound, and thanks to innovative Spendor technology the A-Line loudspeakers will get the very best from whatever equipment you have.
The new Spendor A-Line loudspeakers deliver class leading performance. They are the most adaptable and affordable loudspeakers Spendor have ever created.
- Engineering innovation from the multi-award winning Spendor SA1, A6R and D7 loudspeakers
- New Spendor EP77 Polymer cones
- Four elegant natural veneer finishes : Black Ash, Dark Walnut, Natural Oak and Satin White
- Deep articulate bass
- Calibrated and matched to broadcast reference standard
- British design and manufacture
- Grills included
- 2-way floorstanding loudspeaker
- HF drive unit 22mm with fluid cooling
- MF / LF drive unit Spendor 180mm
- Sensitivity 86dB for 1 watt at 1 metre
- Crossover point 3.7 kHz
- Frequency response 34 Hz to 25 kHz
- Impedance 8 ohms nominal
- Amplifier Power 25-125
- Cabinet (HxWxD) 861 x 165 x 284mm
- Weight 16 kg each
Reviews & Awards