Sonus Faber Sonetto Center I - Centre Speaker
The Sonus Faber Sonetto Center I is a 2-way center speaker ideal for completing your Sonetto Home Theater.
Sonus Faber always found its inspiration in the highest Italian culture. This time we entrusted the history of our Literature for representing the new Sonetto Collection.
The Sonetto (Sonnet) is the most ancient Italian Poetic structure. Originally it meant ``Sound, Melody``and was traditionally used to accompany music performances. The first step in the Sonus faber world brings the name of the foundations of Literature history in Italy and in the rest of the world.
All the speakers in the Sonus faber Sonetto collection are identified by their easy use and for their ability to be a versatile solution for any kind of environment. Our goal is to make the Music the real protagonist.
- 2-way horizontal loudspeaker system. Vented box design.
Tw: High Definition DAD™ driver. DKM dome diaphragm, Neo Magnet system. Ø 29mm
Mw: Ultra-free compression basket. Custom diaphragm made with cellulose pulp and other natural fibers, Ø 2 x 150mm cone drivers.
- Crossovers: 1.550Hz
- Frequency Response: 60 Hz – 25.000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 90 dB SPL (2.83 V/1m)
- Nominal Impedance 4 ohm
- Suggested amplifier output: 50W – 200W, without clipping
- Dimensions 242 x 495 x 303 mm / 10 x 20 x 12 in
- 6,5 Kg ea – net weight / 14,3 Ib ea – net weight
Awards & Reviews