Silent Angel F2 Forester - Audiophile-Grade Linear Power Supply
There are various details in a HiFi streaming system that might affect the audio quality. One essential factor pertaining to the goal of pursuing ultimate sound quality is an extremely stable power source. The Forester F2 is designed for music lovers who want to discover their system's true potential and pursue the finest audio quality possible.
The Forester F2 model adopts Silent Angel’s power stabilization technology. Housed in an elegant metal enclosure with solid and thick aluminum alloy (8 mm) front and rear panels, it’s designed to reduce any possible machine vibrations and noises. The top and bottom are made of high-quality SECC galvanized steel, which is highly anti-oxidation and anti-corrosion. The AC power flows through the toroidal transformer with high-quality power management, MOSFET components with fast response time. Thus, supplying an extremely stable DC power with ultra-low voltage fluctuation to the connected devices.
F2 employs multiple DC outputs including 12V/3A, 12V/1A, 5V/2A, and 5V/1A with an option of connecting to USB ports. An ideal solution to upgrade the power source for your HiFi streaming network for the following models:
12V (Max power output budget is 36W):
5V (Max power output budget is 10W):
By having an enhanced stable power supply, your device's clock module will be able to perform extremely accurate operations, allow network data packets to be transmitted at precise timing, and reduce possible jitter and latency. This all contributes to improved sound quality. Besides, it also enables streamer devices to run in a stable status and perform better.
- The maximum current gross output of two 12V ports is 3A, which means if you connect 12/3A port to a device which requires exactly 12/3A input, then the 12V/1A port cannot be used.
- The maximum current gross output of two 5V ports is 2A, which means if you connect 5V/2Aport to a device which requires exactly 5V/2A input, then the 5V/1A port cannot be used.
|Power Input||IEC (AC) 115-230V or 120-240V, 1.5A at max|
|Power Consumption||100W at max|
|Power Output||- (DC) 12V/3A plug x 1, 5.5 x 2.5 mm
- (DC) 12V/1A plug x 1, 5.5 x 2.5 mm
- (DC) 5V/2A plug x 1, 5.5 x 2.1 mm
- (DC) 5V/1A plug x 1, 5.5 x 2.1 mm
- USB Ports*
* The same set of USB ports and DC plugs of 5V output cannot be connected simultaneously. (The two sets share the same current output)
|LED Indicator||Output Status x 4
- Green light means power on and the condition is stable
- Red light means over current protection activated and power off
- No light means no power input
Output Over Temperature x 2
- Yellow light means over temperature protection activated
- No light means temperature is normal or no power input
|Temperature||Operating: 0 ~ 35 °C (32 ~ 86 °F)
Storage: -20 ~ 70 °C (-4 ~ 158 °F)
|Humidity||Operating: 10% ~ 90% RH (non-condensing)
Storage: 5% ~ 95% RH (non-condensing)
|Dimensions||200(W) x 111(H) x 200(D)mm
7.88(W) inch x 4.38(H) inch x 7.88(D) inch
|Weight||4.2 KG / 9.3lbs|