ProAc Tablette 10 - Audiophile Bookshelf Speaker (Pair)
The new ProAc Tablette 10 is a tenth generation of the Tablettes launched in 1979. The Tablette 10 is an all new design, using a thin walled heavy damped infinite baffle enclosure which is the same as the BBC LS3/5a.
This design allows the Tablette 10 to be positioned against the wall, unlike a ported enclosure (not recommended).
The new Tablette 10 has cutting edge new drive units, the bass driver has a Paginna Mika cone which is reed leaves mixed with Mika and coated with an acoustic dope.
The crossover has been specially designed for a sealed enclosure with a network which shapes the response to give a rich bass and an extremely transparent midrange. The tweeter is our well known 1 inch silk dome used in many of ProAc's other models.
During the design several speakers were used as comparison those being the LS3/5a, ProAc D2, Spender BC1 and Quad Esl 57.
We urge people to listen and compare with other makes and models as we are sure you will find the music intoxicating.
- Nominal Impedance: 10 Ohms
- Recommended Amplifiers: 5 to 50 watts
- Frequency Response: 55Hz to 30KHz
- Sensitivity: 86db linear for 1 watt at 1 metre
- Bass/Midrange: ProAc 5" with Paganni Mika cone, with acoustic coat.
- Tweeter: 1" (25mm) ProAc silk dome air cooled and inner damping.
- Crossover: Finest components on dedicated circuit board. Multistrand oxygen free copper cable throughout. Split for optional Bi Wiring or Bi Amplification.
- Dimensions: Height: 12" (305mm), Width: 7" 1/2 (191mm), Depth: 6" 1/4 (159mm) including grille
- Weight: 24lb (11kg) a pair
- Mode: Stand/Shelf mounting
- Grille: Acoustically transparent crimplene
- Standard Finishes: Black Ash, Mahogany, Cherry, Maple, Silk White, Natural Oak and Walnut.
- Premium Finishes: Rosewood, Ebony. *Premium Finishes to order at extra cost*
- Note: Stands Not Included