Parasound Zphono XRM - Phono Preamplifier
- Dual inputs for two turntables (1 MM & 1 MC)
- Front panel input select switch
- Front panel mono/stereo mode switch
- Front panel rumble filter switch
- Balanced and unbalanced outputs
- Variable MC impedance adjustment of 50-1050 ohms
- MM Gain options of 40 dB or 50 dB unbalanced (46 dB/56 dB balanced)
- MC Gain options of 50 dB or 60 dB unbalanced (56 dB/66 dB balanced)
- RIAA accurate to within 0.2 dB
- Ultra-low distortion (<0.02% THD)
- Ultra high-speed, low-noise opamps
- Audiophile grade resistors and capacitors
- Gold-plated RCA input and output jacks
- Unique half-rack width chassis; 1 rack space high
Analog Planet (Michael Fremer), March 2020
"Parasound has so aggressively priced this, and it offers so much sonic performance for the money, finding a better MM-only phono preamp for around the same money it might be difficult! (as would finding a similarly priced phono preamp with such detailed and well-measuring specifications)."
Unique Radio (Belgium & Netherlands) June 2019
"I really like the Zphono XRM and decided to buy it. It is a great upgrade for me and I use it every time I listen to one of my two turntables. My compliments for this great device!"
Dagogo February 2019
"Recordings played with the ZPhono XRM sounded richer and fuller, with much more detail. You would be hard-pressed to find these features in a similarly priced phono stage, if at all."