Parasound Zamp v.3 - Stereo Power Amplifier
- 45 watts per channel into 8 Ω
- 60 watts per channel into 4 Ω
- 90 watts bridged into 8 Ω mono
- Fully discrete circuitry with Toroid power transformer
- Low heat design
- Headphone jack
- Indicators for AC present and channel operating status
- Automatic on/off by 9 - 12 V trigger
- Gold-plated RCA input jacks and looping line output jacks
- 5-way speaker terminals
- Compact chassis; 1 rack space high
John Marks February 2016 Part 1
"I was thrilled when Eric Feidner (Steinway & Sons' SVP for Music, Technology and Media; and, Executive Producer of Steinway & Sons Recordings), asked me to specify desktop/computer-audio systems for him, and for Mike Sweeney, Steinway's President." (continues in part 2)
John Marks February 2016 Part 2
"Parasound's Zamp v.3 is hardly a newcomer, but, it's very feisty! I was really taken by its sound quality and its ability to drive loudspeakers of lower efficiency. And it is a stellar bargain, given the exceptional value proposition Parasound's Zamp v.3 represents."
UK HiFi Choice Magazine (October, 2014)
"The Parasound system delivers a full sound that is clear and easy on the ears. ...on the whole, the system gives a very convincing performance across the spectrum."
"The components of the Parasound Z Custom Series are really well made and have got the styling just right so they will fit in well in both domestic and business environments."