Pangea Record Doctor Carbon Fiber Brush
Ya gotta have a record cleaning brush to give your vinyl that last touch-up before you drop the needle. The Record Doctor Carbon Fiber Record Brush is the safe and easy way to remove light dust and dirt from records while they're on the turntable.
Thousands of silky soft carbon fiber bristles join forces to sweep your records clean, and unlike some cloths and brushes, they don't add a static charge to your vinyl. For added convenience, the brush assembly is 'self-cleaning;' it rotates to allow the handle to clean the bristles.
- Safely, thoroughly cleans your records
- Ultra-fine 0.05mm-diameter nylon bristles
- Bristle clusters provide 260,000 bristles per brush
- Use dry by itself or with your favorite record cleaning fluid
- Chemically stable bristles are safe to use with most LP cleaning solutions
- Polished nylon-material handle is sized right to feel good in your hand
- Brush area is 3.9", sized perfectly for record groove cleaning