Pangea AC14 C7 AC Power Cable
Pangea Audio's AC-14 power cable is specifically designed for source components, which do not require the same large amounts of current as receivers and amps. The AC-14 provides more than enough current while offering multiple shielding and other features that facilitate extremely clean and noise-free power.
Pangea designed the AC-14 specifically for wide-band delivery of power to line-level AV components. It will enhance the performance of preamps, CD players, DVD players, DACs, and other line-level components.
The AC-14's 99.99% purity OFC conductors provide maximum conductivity, while the 14-AWG construction is for optimized line-level current delivery. The two-way multi-gauge geometry with isolated bass conductors enhances audio performance. Counter-spiraled conductors offer superior noise rejection, while the triple shielding provides RF- and EM-interference rejection while optimizing the isolation of sensitive source components.
Superior flexibility means easier installation, and the lightweight design doesn't impede the effectiveness of isolation devices. The AC-14's 24k gold-plated contacts offer superior electrical contact. Special two-shot molded connector bodies protect vital AC connections for maximum current delivery and long life.
Pangea Audio Power Cables
Pangea Audio power cables offer the perfect balance of power, shielding, and flexibility for audiophile components. These cables have been designed, not from the AC wall outlet to the component, but the other way around – from the component to the wall outlet. The result is a cable that not only fully satisfies the 'real power requirements' of audiophile components, but which also delivers improved performance for both power and component isolation.
Pangea's 'component to the wall outlet' design results in a better cable that's designed just for the component you want to power. The cable gives you precisely what you need - no more and definitely no less.
More Isn't Always Better
Until now, all upgrade power cables have been designed according to a 'more is better' philosophy, leading manufacturers to increase the diameter of the conductor and the thickness of the insulation in an attempt to improve performance, but at the expense of flexibility. The resulting thick, noncompliant cables put a severe strain on the chassis of connected components.
Heavy, inflexible cables can also reduce the effectiveness of component isolation and suspension systems. This is a particular problem for sensitive source components (such as preamps, CD players, phono preamps, tuners, and DACs) that are typically placed on lighter suspension systems. Therefore, the AC-14 has been engineered for flexibility and to put less strain on your gear, including isolation accessories.
- Designed specifically for wide-band delivery of power to line-level AV components
- Specifically designed to enhance the performance of preamps, CD players, DVD players, DACs, and other line-level components
- 99.99% purity OFC conductors for maximum conductivity
- 14-AWG construction for optimized line-level current delivery
- 2-way multi-gauge geometry with isolated bass conductors
- Counter-spiraled conductors for superior noise rejection
- Triple-shielded for superior RF- and EM-interference rejection and for optimized isolation of sensitive source components
- Superior flexibility for easier installation
- Lightweight design doesn't impede the effectiveness of isolation devices
- 24k gold-plated contacts for superior electrical contact
- Special two-shot molded connector bodies protect vital AC connections for maximum current delivery and long life