NHT SuperOne 2.1 - Bookshelf Speaker (Pair)
The latest version of the SuperOne provides the same terrific sonics of the Super Zero with enough bass response such that a subwoofer becomes optional.
The SuperOne 2.1 is very compact, measuring at just 11.6" tall x 7.25" wide x 8.5" deep. However, unlike most small speakers, which use a port, the Super One 2.1's acoustic suspension (i.e. sealed) enclosure focuses on making beautiful, lifelike midrange and high frequencies with surprisingly musical bass from its 6.5” long throw pulp cone woofer and 1” silk dome tweeter.
An addition of a 2nd/3rd order crossover effectively blocks extra bass that tries to interfere with the tweeter. The compact, well-braced cabinet is purposely designed to be strong and stout in order to avoid unwanted box vibrations. As such, the NHT SuperOne 2.1 is a true-high end book shelf monitor that builds on the merits of its predecessor and can be the perfect pick for the audiophile on a budget.
- Configuration 2-way acoustic suspension
- Woofer 6.5” paper cone
- Tweeter 1” soft dome
- Frequency Response 56Hz - 20kHz +/- 3dB
- Crossover Frequency 2.4kHz
- Crossover Slopes 12dB/oct. low pass, 18dB/oct. high pass
- Sensitivity 86dB
- Impedance 8 ohms nominal, 5.3 ohms minimum
- Inputs Color coded nickel-plated 5-way binding posts
- Power Handling 125W
- System Type Bookshelf Speaker
- Dimensions 11.6” x 7.25” x 8.5”
- Weight 9.1 lbs
- Cabinet Material 16mm MDF with .5 mm vinyl laminate exterior. Braced in two places internally.
- Finish Black high-gloss vinyl laminate