Mosconi AMAS LD4C - Hi-Res Bluetooth Streaming Interface
Mosconi AMAS-LD4C is the newest bluetooth module for DSP 8TO12, DSP 6TO8, DSP 4TO6, D2 DSP amplifiers, but it is also possible to connect it to any audio device thanks to line outputs. Equipped with a miniUSB socket to connect a 5V power source.
Supports LDAC and aptX codecs thanks to the latest Qualcom CSR8675 chip.
- Bluetooth v5
- LDAC and aptX support
- Hi-Res Audio up to 24-bit, 96kHz
- Low jitter, S/P-DIF out, Toslink
- Master clock frequency @ 256*fs
- RCA analog output 2V Rms
- Digital and analog output available simultaneously
- Very efficient DAC, 122 dB SNR
- Low power consumption
- Separated REM-IN and REM-OUT pins
- REM-OUT on request, after BT signal is detected
- In addition, power supply via the USB port for use outside the car
- Works with all Mosconi DSPs