MJ Acoustics Pro 50 Mk3 - 10inch Powered Subwoofer
The MJ Acoustics Pro 50 MkIII Subwoofer represents a the perfection of the original Pro 50, which has been around for 15 years. The Pro 50 MkII is regarded as one of the best budget subwoofers available – the Pro 50 MkIII has tweaked and honed the design and technology into an arguably perfected subwoofer.
MJ Acoustics have gone to great lengths to eliminate interference from wireless devices and mobile telephones, improved the op amps and performances of the crossovers as well as the floor noise. The Pro 50 MKIII offers rich and deep bass, adding weight to any AV or hi-fi system.
A unique combination of state-of-the-art electronics and tuned hand-built sealed cabinet, affords the user the ultimate in sub-bass control. Deep and powerful enough for the most demanding movie sound-track, yet subtle, agile, fast, and accurate for the highest fidelity in music listening. It’s just like being there. When subwoofers sound and look this good, there's no alternative.
Twin Crossovers, 120watts of power, new designed 10” driver and all packed into a diminutive 280mm cube. Capable of integrating with any speaker from small satellites to high-end floor standers. With bass output down to 13Hz and a -3db rating at 19Hz in-room it really is unbelievable value.
The PRO 50 Mk3 is an audiophile addition to complement the most discerning cinema and music system! 120 watts of Class A/B MOSFET amplifier feeds an ultra long-throw super-rigid 10” sub-bass driver of rugged design and finish. Add to this a beautiful non-reflective satin finish, and attention to the finest and smallest detail. The PRO 50Mk3 delivers a smooth punch and solid slam – without the dreaded overhang – down to a gut-wrenching 13Hz.
This is a true marvel with our unique combination of state-of-the-art electronics and tuned hand-built sealed cabinet, providing the ultimate in sub-bass control. Deep and powerful enough for the most demanding movie soundtrack, yet subtle, agile, fast, and accurate for the highest fidelity in music listening. It’s just like being there!
- Hand Made Cabinet with real Wood Veneer
- Paint Over Ash Veneer
- High Gloss Paint Option
- DELRIN - H Turned Feet
- Floor Decoupling Option - Spikes/Insert Feet
- Double Magnet High Gauss Energized
- 10" Driver with High Compliance Motor
- 50mm Voice Coil Ultra Pure Oxygen Free Copper Core
- Dual Layer Voice Coil Windings
- Single Powered Driver
- Audio Grade Toroidal Transformers
- High Quality 24ct Gold Plated PCB Tracks
- Flexible FR4 PCB Material
- Audio Damped PCB Standoffs
- Vibration reduction measures for PCB Mechanical Mounting
- Multi-Channel Inputs
- Simultaneous Input use
- Speaker Level Connection - Speakon
- Line Level input LFETwin X-Overs and twin Gains
- High and Line Level Gain Adjustable
- Indented Potentiometer Gains Adjustment range 80dB
- Indented Potentiometer X-Over Adjustment range 20Hz - 200Hz
- Indented Potentiometer Phase Adjustment 0 - 180
- LFE Input with X-over adjustment 20 - 200Hz
- LFE ByPass (200Hz)
- Additional X-over with adjustment 20 - 120Hz
- High Grade MOSFET output Devices
- ClassA/B Power Amplifier 120Watts RMS 260Watts Peak
- Frequency Response 19hz to 200Hz -3db in Room
- Dimensions (WHD): 280 x 330 x 280
- Weight: 13Kg
- Standard Finish - Black Ash real wood veneer Painted
- Special Finish - Satin Paint (or) High Gloss