Lumin P1 Hi-Res Network Music Streamer DAC Preamplifier
A streaming DAC with analog and digital inputs (including HDMI), and the FPGA femtoclock from the X1. Lumin's most versatile product yet. Call it an audio hub, or a digital preamp, or a preamp with a DAC. The Lumin P1 is capable of serving multiple roles in an ever-evolving high-end audio system.
It can function as a high-end digital transport for an external DAC. Or, use it as a digital source for a preamp or integrated amp. With onboard high-quality LEEDH volume processing, it can even be connected directly to a power amp.
With one XLR and one RCA stereo input, you can integrate a turntable or other analog source. Also, the P1 features HDMI passthrough, allowing it to integrate with home cinema systems.
- Nine digital and analog inputs
- USB digital audio input and output up to native DSD512
- HDMI 2.0 inputs and 4K passthrough with ARC support
- New processor delivers native DSD512 and PCM384 playback
- Fully balanced layout with high-quality components
- Output connectors coupled with dual LUNDAHL LL7401 output transformers
- Dual mono ES9028PRO SABRE DACs
- Femto Clock System with precision FPGA distribution
- New integrated dual-toroidal linear power supply
- Optical fiber network provides complete isolation from network digital noise
- Leedh Processing lossless volume control
- Max. Sampling Rate: DSD512, 384 kHz, 32-bit, MQA Full Decoding
- Digital Inputs: 1 x USB Audio Class 2, 1 x AES, 1 x optical, 1 x RCA SPDIF, 3 x HDMI (PCM 2.0, 4K video passthrough)
- Digital Outputs: 1 x USB, 1 x BNC SPDIF, 1 x HDMI (4K passthrough and ARC)
- Analog Outputs: 1 x stereo RCA, 1 x stereo balanced XLR
- Dimensions (WDH): 13.78" x 15" x 4.2"
- Weight: 26.5 lb