Loricraft PRC6i Professional Record Cleaner
The Loricraft PRC6i record cleaning machine is a latest generation model. The machine distributes cleaning fluid onto your record while rotating and manually brushed into the record grooves to remove dust and debris, extracted with the simple and powerful vortex vacuum and then deposited into an external waste jar.
The Loricraft PRC6i record cleaning machine separates itself from the PCR4i by being Loricrofts quietest record cleaner, thanks to a generous vacuum capacity of 18 litres flow per minute. The PRC6i includes everything that the PRC4i has to offer, with the additional benefit of extremely low-volume operation.
A pump sits either end of the Loricraft PRC6i’s vacuum motor, which is designed to deliver high performance with ultra quiet noise.
Loricraft has been acquired by SME, renowned for precision engineering so it comes as no surprise that the spindle and bearing are precision made, featuring a sturdy bronze case designed to protect the high torque motor. The PRC6i’s components are designed for long life and to aid the cleaning process by providing a significant drive force to the record platter.
The vacuum arm features high-grade horizontal and vertical yoke bearings designed for precise movement - which is controlled with a custom made gearing system. The platter has a unique rotation feature; rotating clockwise and anti-clockwise enabling you to clean your records in both directions designed for the best outcome.
- CNC machined cabinet with hand finished natural wood veneer
- High density internal noise absorption material
- Integrated waste fluid bottle holder
- Refreshed fascia panel
- Handcrafted vacuum arm – black finish
- Vacuum nozzle design improved for better vortex and suction performance
- Vacuum pump noise level reduced
- Automatic cleaning thread advance
- Precision spindle bearing, oil charged for smoother operation
- Close tolerance main bearing and robust housing case
- Material specification and revised finishes
- Very quiet in operation, forward and reverse platter rotation
- Designed for 7, 10, 12 & 16 inch records
- Record ready to play straight after cleaning
- Clean and dry in less than two minutes per record side
- Brush designed to work cleaning fluid into the grooves, loosening contaminants
- Suction vortex generated between nozzle and record surface for efficient vacuum cleaning
- Soiled cleaning fluid and contaminants extracted and collected in transparent waste jar
- A bottle of L’Art du Son concentrate and an application brush is included, enough to clean about 1000 LPs
- Version: 230v
- Dimensions: W: 550mm D: 410mm H: 322mm
- Weight: 17.37kg (unit only)