K-Gear GP8A - Active PA Column System
This active PA column system has an 8” powered subwoofer unit and 3 modular column elements featuring a 4x2.5” K-array™ PAT® (Pure Array Technology) array module.
- Plug-and-play design features a mixer 2 mic/line inputs, a stereo AUX input, Bluetooth connectivity and USB player.
- Thanks to its compact format, GP8A is the perfect companion for your gig, cocktail party, event or your loud karaoke session at home.
- Create a True Wireless stereo system by combining two GP8A via TWS Bluetooth.
- Different heights, different dimensions, same sound pressure. Transportability and efficiency are maximized to satisfy any application.
- Power: 200W
- Impedance: 4Ω+4Ω
- Frequency Range: 45Hz – 20KHz
- Maximum SPL(1): 108dB (peak)
- Coverage: V.40° - H.100°
- Subwoofer: 8” ferrite magnet
- Mid High Frequency: 4 x 2.5” ferrite magnet
- Analog balanced I: 2 x XLR female mic/line - 6.3mm jack mono mic/line
- Analog unbalanced I: 3.5mm jack stereo
- USB: USB 2.0 A
- SD slot: SD card
- Bluetooth: 4.2 bluetooth with TWS technology to pair two GP8A for stereo listening
- Analog balanced O: XLR male
- Master level control - Analog unbalanced input level control - Analog balanced input level control - Mic input effect control - Subwoofer level control - MP3 player controls for use with BT, USB pen drive or SD
- TWS Bluetooth pairing
- Type: 2-channel Class-D audio amplifier
- Power: 2 x 100W @4ohm
- AC input: 50-60Hz 100-240V
- Max power consumption: 70W (peak)
- Protections: Output short protection, DC Offset, Over Temperature, Under Voltage
- Over Voltage
- Width: 315mm (12,40in)
- Height: 910-1857mm (35,82 -73,11in)
- Depth: 405mm (15,95in)
- Weight: 12,5-14,5kg (27,56-31,97lbs)
- Material: ABS
- Rating: IP41 (sub) - IP54 (sat)
NOTE: (1) Maximum SPL is calculated using a signal with crest factor 4 (12dB) measured at 1 m