JBL L75ms Integrated Music System
The JBL L75ms Music System caters to the enthusiast who seeks an easier way to listen to their music collection without sacrificing acoustic performance. As a modern re-imagining of the traditional Hi-Fi system, the L75ms finds its design inspiration from the JBL Classic Series with which it shares its walnut wood veneer cabinet finish and black Quadrex foam grille. Behind that retro appearance lies thoroughly modern acoustic technology including high-res audio capability and a wealth of wired and wireless connectivity.
JBL L75ms Integrated Music System
Designed and engineered in JBL’s world-famous acoustic engineering facility in Northridge, California, the L75ms is a complete music system that combines proven JBL technologies with extensive wireless and legacy connectivity. As the modern re-imagining of a Classic tabletop Hi-Fi system, the L75ms combines wireless connectivity via Apple Airplay2, Google Chromecast built-in and Bluetooth, with high-performance dedicated inputs for a turntable, digital sources, and even an HDMI input for improving the sound of a television. Inside the retro-inspired cabinet, an array of loudspeaker drivers and powerful amplification work together to create a wide, even sound-field over a large listening area, delivering a new level of performance.
COMPLETE MUSIC SYSTEM
The JBL L75ms caters to the enthusiast who seeks an easier way to listen to their music, without sacrificing acoustic performance. Includes wireless connectivity via Apple AirPlay 2, Google Chromecast built-in, and Bluetooth.
A REIMAGINED CLASSIC
As the modern re-imagining of a classic tabletop Hi-Fi system, the L75ms combines extensive wireless connectivity with high-performance dedicated inputs for a turntable, digital sources, and even an HDMI input.
NEW LEVEL OF PERFORMANCE
An array of loudspeaker drivers and powerful amplification work together to create a wide, even sound-field over a large listening area, delivering a new level of performance.
The L75ms finds its design inspiration from the JBL Classic Series with which it shares its walnut wood veneer cabinet finish and black Quadrex foam grille.
THE SOUND PROMISE
JBL has brought music to life in a way people can feel for over 70 years. From Woodstock to the Motion Picture Academy, our speakers unleash the power of music so you can live life to the fullest, wherever and whenever.
- High-performance integrated music system
- 5 Driver design: dual 5.25-inch woofers, dual 1-inch Aluminum tweeters, and a central 4-inch midrange driver
- 350W total system power
- Google Chromecast Built-in, Apple AirPlay 2, and Bluetooth wireless audio
- HDMI ARC, Moving Magnet phono, and 3.5mm auxiliary inputs
- Selectable Soundfield Expander and Bass Contour controls
- Satin walnut furniture-grade wood veneer finish
- Black Quadrex foam grille
- Wireless remote and MusicLife app control
- Type Streaming tabletop loudspeaker system
- Low Frequency Drivers Dual 5.25" (130mm) Pure Pulp cone woofers
- High Frequency Drivers Dual 1” (25mm) Aluminum dome tweeters with waveguides
- Midrange Driver 4” (100mm) Pure pulp cone midrange
- Amplifier Power 125W RMS per woofer, 25W RMS per tweeter, 50W RMS for center (350W RMS total)
- Sound Controls Speaker placement compensation, selectable sound-field expander
- Wireless Inputs WiFi streaming, Bluetooth 4.2
- Wired Inputs HDMI ARC, ethernet, phono (MM), 3.5mm AUX
- Resolution Up to 32-bit, 192 kHz
- Frequency Response 45 Hz - 25 kHz (-6 dB)
- Maximum SPL 106 dB @ 1m
- Subwoofer Output 2V RMS with auto-sense/engage HPF
- Enclosure Front-ported tabletop in satin walnut furniture-grade wood veneer
- Grille Black foam Quadrex grille
- Dimensions with grille 8.5” H x 31.1” W x 11.3” D (216mm x 790mm x 287mm)
- Remote Control Type BTLE
- Product Weight (Each) 35 lbs. (15.9 kg)
- Shipping Weight 44 lbs. (20.0 kg)
- Shipping Units of Measure Each