JBL L100 Classic - Bookshelf Speaker (Pair)
In 1970, JBL released the iconic L100 Loudspeaker. Over the years, the L100 became the bestselling loudspeaker in JBL’s history. In 2018, we are proud to bring you the JBL L100 Classic, a modern take on a time-honored legend.
The Classic features vintage styling, including a retro-inspired design and iconic Quadrex foam grille, along with newly developed acoustic technology and designs for elite performance. The 1-inch titanium dome tweeter is mated to a waveguide with an acoustic lens for optimum integration with the 5-inch pure-pulp cone midrange driver directly below it.
Powerful bass is provided by a 12-inch cast-frame, white pure-pulp cone woofer in a bass-reflex enclosure, tuned via a single front-firing port tube. The high-frequency and mid-frequency L-pad attenuators on the front baffle preserve the classic features of this iconic legend.
Retro design with iconic JBL styling and vintage Quadrex foam grille in a choice of three colors: black, orange or blue
Genuine satin walnut wood veneer enclosure with black painted front and rear panels
12-inch white cone, pure pulp woofer with cast frame
5-inch pure pulp cone midrange
1-inch titanium dome tweeter
Bass-reflex design with front-firing port
High-frequency and mid-frequency L-pad attenuators
- Low Frequency Transducer: 12-inch (300mm) pure pulp cone woofer (JW300PW-8)
- Mid Frequency Transducer: 5.25-inch (125mm) polymer-coated pure pulp cone (105H-1)
- High Frequency Transducer: 1-inch (25mm) titanium dome with soft surround (JT025TI1-4)
- Recommended Amplifier Power: 25 - 200 Watts RMS
- Frequency Response 40Hz – 40kHz (-6dB)
- Sensitivity 90dB (2.83V/1m)
- Nominal Impedance: 4 Ohms
- Crossover Frequencies: 450Hz, 3.5kHz
- Enclosure Type: Bass-reflex via Front-firing Port
- Inputs: Five-way Binding Posts
- Dimensions 25.06 x 15.34 x 14.625 inches (636.52 x 389.64 x 371.48mm)
- Weight: 58.5 lbs (26.7 kg)