HiFi Rose RS 250 Streamer
The HiFi Rose RS150 is a Roon Ready, MQA-certified streaming DAC based on a Sabre chip with a linear power supply, and an 8.8" Ultra HD 4K touchscreen
Elevate both your listening room aesthetics and the sound of your system with this network streaming DAC with high-end audio performance and linear power supply, and many ways to directly and remotely control the unit. Connect the RS250 to your network via Ethernet or WiFi, and connect it directly to a power amp, or to a pre/power combo, or to your favourite DAC.
The RS250 offers one analog stereo RCA input, so can function as a preamp as well. There is a headphone output on the front panel. It offers a high-quality anodized aluminum body with excellent thermal and isolation properties.
HiFi Rose is rightly praised for its beautiful Ultra HD 4K touchscreen with a wide viewing angle and rich colors. It offers an intuitive and convenient interface, and also displays high-definition album information and plays back video at 60 FPS. Control is augmented with a front volume knob.
The RS250 comes with a physical Bluetooth remote control, and can also be controlled via the ROSE Connect app for iOs or Android.
The RS250 uses the ES9038 Q2M Sabre chip with proprietary processing that offers a low-noise, low-distortion, ultra-high-resolution sound with rich analog density. Sampling rates go up to PCM 32bit/768KHz and native DSD512 (22.5792Mhz).
Apart from all the expected online services, you can connect an optical drive via USB and play or rip CDs. There's Qobuz, Tidal, Spotify, internet radio, and much more, and the RS250 is Roon Ready. It is also fully MQA certified.
The RS250 allows onboard storage, and can recognize up to a 4 TB internal SSD and 10 TB external HDD. It will also find and play music on your NAS and other music servers.
Watch high-res videos on the front screen from TIDAL Video, Bugs Video, and RoseTube.
- SABRE ES9038 Q2M DAC
- 8.8" wide-angle, multitouch panel Display
- Linear Power Supply
- Built in TIDAL app
- Roon Ready
- Spotify Connect
- Qobuz support
- MQA Certified
- CD Drive (External, Optional)
- Ultra HD 4K Video Support
- ROSE OS and ROSE Connect App
- Bluetooth Remote Controller
- OS Customized Android 7.1
- Size 278 x 202 x 76 mm
- Weight 3.2 kg
- Body High-quality anodized aluminum front-top with modern sense
- Display 8.8 inch Wide Angle Multi-touch panel
- CPU Hexa Core, Dual-core Cortex-A72 up to 1.8GHz, Quad-core Cortex-A53 up to 1.4GHz
- GPU Mali-T864 GPU, OpenGL ES 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.1, OenVG1.1, OpenCL, DX11
- Memory LPDDR3 4GByte
- DAC ES9038 Q2M(ESS) x 1 (Single Stereo Design)
- Preout Output level Max 2.3Vrms , Unbalanced
- THD 0.0002% (1kHz 2.3Vrms Unbalanced output)
- THD + N 0.0003% (1kHz 2.3Vrms Unbalanced output)
- IMD -102dB (SMPTE 4:1, 60Hz:7KHz)
- Signal to Noise Ratio 116dB (A-wt)
- Dynamic Range Max 126 dB (CCITT filter)
- Stereo Crosstalk Better than -133dB, 20~20kHz
- Output Frequency Response 20Hz to 20,000(+/-0.5dB)
- Output Impedance 100Ω
- Ethernet 10/100/1000 BASE-T
- WiFi (802.11 b/g/n/a/ac) 2.4Ghz/5Ghz Dual Band
- Bluetooth supported (A2DP Sink, AVRCP v1.3)
- Audio Input Line Input x 1, Optical In x 1, COAX x 1, USB Audio In x1
- Audio Output PreAmp Out (Unbalanced RCA) x 1, Optical Out x 1, COAX x 1, USB Audio Out x1, Headphone Out x1
- Video Output HDMI 2.0 x 1 ( up to 3840 x 2160 / 60Hz )
- Media Connection USB3.0 x 2 (File system-NTFS/FAT32, supported capacity- up to 10TB), SATA3.0 SSD x 1 (File System-NTFS, Supported capacity- up to 4TB), Network Support Protocol-SMB/FTP/WebDav
- Input Voltage : AC100-120V,220-240V 50/60Hz
- Input Power : 50W
- Bluetooth Remote Controller
- Remote App ROSE Connect (Android, iOS, PC)