Gold Note Valore 425 Lite - Vinyl Turntable
The perfect entry-level turntable which guarantees value for money and audiophile sound deriving directly from our flagship series.
The Valore 425 Lite is the absolute best way to enjoy vinyls on a budget. This is a real performer that suits an impressive variety of High-End audio systems. Elegant and smart, this turntable has been developed for authentic musical pleasure and every single feature is directly inspired by our flagship series.
Its 30mm thick plinth, cleverly shaped around the motor and platter’s bearing, drastically reduces any vibration. The 20mm thick platter is made of a sandwich type composite where a special layer of HDF is covered with Poly-Acetal (POM) on both sides to enhance the overall dampening effect.
The extra low gap between the platter and the plinth has been specially designed to cancel the rotational turbulence and increase rotational stability for an outstanding sound performance. The high-precision platter bearing and spindle come from the premium models to achieve as always the very best audio quality of its category.
The Valore 425 Lite features a 9” B-5 tonearm that derives directly from our acclaimed B-5.1 model and a high-quality custom made transparent dust-cover with detachable hinges for easy removal.
The Valore 425 Lite presents a 12Volt synchronous motor that drives the platter using a special micro-controlled D/A Converter able to perfectly reshape the sinusoidal AC curve. The high torque delivered guarantees a continuously precise control over speed and vibration reduction thanks to the lowest friction observable. The speed modes – 33,3rpm and 45rpm – are electronically controlled and can be finely adjusted to fine-tune the turntable.
Entirely handmade in Italy with quality materials, this classic turntable reveals a lot about the great Italian design tradition. Easy to set up and extremely reliable, this music source is the perfect entry-level for vinyl enthusiasts. It will provide to audiophiles endless hours of pure pleasure listening to exquisite audio.
- WOW & FLUTTER - 0,3%
- RUMBLE - -72db
- SPEED - 331⁄3 rpm and 45 rpm ±0,1%
- SPEED CHANGING - Electronic with fine pitch control
- TRANSMISSION - 70 shores rectified NBR belt
- MOTOR - 12 Volt High Torque synchronous
- PLATTER - 20mm black solid HDF covered with POM
- PLATTER SPINDLE - Split-Spindle™ clamping design
- PLATTER BEARING - Chromed Steel 5mm ball bearing
- TONEARM - Gold Note B-5 (derived from B-5.1)
- DUST COVER - Transparent with hinges
- POWER CONSUMPTION - max 20W, 18V output, 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- DIMENSIONS - 425mm W | 170mm H | 360mm D
- WEIGHT - Kg. 7 – net, Kg. 11.5 – boxed
- PLINTH - Black Lacquer
- PLATTER - Black
- METAL PARTS - Silver anodized aluminium