Gold Note Pianosa - Vinyl Turntable
For this creation we have curated even the smallest details with extreme attention which will awaken new musical sensations.
The Pianosa, the latest creation of our Italian Turntables Series, just like the Mediterraneo and the Giglio, offers a unique combination of high-quality materials and refined technical solutions to achieve the purest audio execution. The passion we put in all our products defines every effort made to design every single detail with the greatest care and attention to improve the turntable’s performance.
The Pianosa follows the sonic philosophy experimented with the premium models, taking advantage of the experience and knowledge we developed working on innovative shapes and quality materials. The result is a perfect blend of tradition and technology providing the best musical experience ever.
The “catenary” curved plinth, made of Italian walnut hardwood or lacquered MDF, is handcrafted by the best Italian wood-making artisans who carefully treat every single piece of selected wood, shaping the core of the turntable. The wooden plinth is coupled with a 20mm thick MDF plinth and reinforced with a 3mm stainless steel plate to provide incredible rigidity. The result is an audio performance that exceeds any expectations and admirably copes with much more expensive turntables.
The electronics that control the power driving the 12V synchronous motor come directly from our flagship models that we tuned for the specific materials chosen for the Pianosa. It results in a zero vibrations device and an improved torque delivering the greatest dynamic and the finest detail.
The Pianosa features our high-precision platter bearing/spindle design with the lowest coupling tolerance available. The rectified spindle is made of hardened chromed steel and it precisely matches the chromed ball bearing, reaching the perfect low noise rotational consistency.
The Pianosa bundle includes the Gold Note B-5.1 tonearm and a custom made transparent dust-cover with detachable hinges for easy removal.
The Pianosa turntable lets you bring a piece of Italy at home naturally becoming the desirable center piece of your High-End audio system.
- WOW & FLUTTER - 0,1%
- RUMBLE - -77db
- SPEED - 331⁄3 rpm and 45 rpm ±0,1%
- SPEED CHANGING - Electronic with fine pitch control
- TRANSMISSION - 70 shores rectified NBR belt
- MOTOR - 12 Volt High Torque synchronous
- PLATTER - 23mm Dampened Poly-Vinyl
- PLATTER SPINDLE - Split-Spindle™ clamping design
- PLATTER BEARING - Chromed Steel 5mm ball bearing
- TONEARM - Gold Note B-5.1 (or opt. B-7 Ceramic)
- DUST COVER - Transparent with hinges
- POWER CONSUMPTION - max 20W, 18V output, 100-240V, 50/60Hz
- DIMENSIONS - 425mm W | 200mm H | 360mm D
- WEIGHT - Kg. 13.5 – net, Kg. 18 – boxed
- LOWER PLINTH - Italian Walnut or Black Lacquered MDF
- UPPER PLINTH - Black Lacquered MDF
- PLATTER - Black
- METAL PARTS - Black anodized aluminium (opt. Silver)