Devialet PHANTOM I 103 DB - Wireless Streaming Speaker
Phantom I 103 dB with its Remote features every class-leading Devialet invention bringing you high-fidelity and ultra-dense sound in a compact design that fits in your home. Enjoy physical impact unlike anything you’ve ever felt.
The innovative Devialet Phantom I 103dB delivers rich, realistic sound without distortion. This wireless speaker's streamlined cabinet not only looks unique, but contributes to its robust performance. Two side-firing aluminum woofers deliver deep, powerful bass you can feel. They combine with a centered aluminum midrange driver and aluminum tweeter to create a detailed and expansive 360° soundstage that fills your room.
Innovative processing for your digital music sources
The Phantom I 103dB uses a patented ADH® (Analog Digital Hybrid) amplifier system to ensure the most accurate sound possible. The analog amplifier sends it signal to four digital amplifiers, giving you the warmth of analog coupled with the accuracy of digital.
The speaker's built-in DAC (digital-to-analog converter) works together with an advanced processor that makes adjustments to the signal in real time. This ensures that the speaker is always delivering the most accurate, realistic sound possible — at all volume levels, and for all types of music from pure acoustic to pure electronic.
As the name says, the speaker can deliver volume up to 103dB, thanks to powerful built-in amplification rated at 480 watts RMS. The side-firing bass woofers move in sync to cancel out unwanted vibrations. This lets the deepest bass frequencies come through — super low frequencies you don't hear, but feel.
Stream music from your smartphone or tablet via Bluetooth. The Devialet control app comes with Spotify® Connect built in. With your Spotify subscription, you can stream from this service without leaving the app.
Apple AirPlay 2 is built into the Phantom I 103dB as well. That means you can stream audio content directly from your iPhone®, iPad®, or Mac® computer through your speaker. That includes soundtracks from YouTube® videos and Netflix® movies.
The speaker is also compatible with Universal Plug 'n' Play (UPnP) high-resolution streaming up to 24-bit/48kHz, for music stored on your media server or NAS drive.
- built-in Wi-Fi for wireless music streaming when connected to a home network
- built-in Bluetooth
- Apple AirPlay® 2 lets you stream directly from an iPhone® or iPad® and ask Siri to play Apple Music®
- Universal Plug 'n' Play (UPnP) high-resolution streaming
- 1 aluminum tweeter, 1 aluminum midrange driver, 2 aluminum side-firing bass drivers
- high-resolution playback up to 24-bit/48kHz resolution
- amplification: 480 watts RMS
- frequency response: 16-25,000 Hz (-6dB)
- maximum volume: 103 dB SPL
- total harmonic distortion: 0.0005%
- free download from Apple® App Store and Google Play
- Spotify Connect built in (subscription required)
- pair two Phantom I speakers for stereo sound
- customizable Night Mode lets you tame the bass for late-night listening
- adjust for latency with A/V gear
- control volume and play, pause and skip tracks
- Toslink optical digital audio input (supports 2-channel PCM only)
- Ethernet port
- requires AC power, cable included
- Roon-ready (subscription required)
- polished stainless steel sides
- 9-15/16"W x 10-1/16"H x 13-1/2"D
- weight: 25.1 lbs.