Celestra RA475x - Four Channel Amplifier
The Celestra RA475x is the four channel amp of choice for the serious audiophile. The Celestra RA series was born from a need: to give as many passionate people the chance to enjoy the pureness of Celestra's sound. The consequence of long term R&D in electronic components, the assembly and mechanical chassis design, has led to this triumph. RA series is a prestigious product, with the perfect musicality and reliability that Celestra customers expect.
The RA series comprises of four models developed to satisfy every use and configuration which is possible to create in high end Car Audio systems. We like to hand made these products in our laboratories for best result in quality, as a guarantee of long life and fully performance repetition.
- Audiophile grade audio quality - Zero Feedback Ratio Design
- 4 x 75W rms nominal output power
- 2 x 240W rms mono bridged (into 4 ohm)
- Tri-mode operation (mono + stereo without any switch or adapter)
- Dual Stereo Design (2 fully separate main boards)
- Internal crossover low-pass and high-pass fully independent in tuning (50-3.5K)Hz and bypass.
- Perfect for cut as sub & low-mid; low-mid & high-mid; high-mid & tweeter.
- Two independent 500W DC (@12V) high frequency switching power supplies
- No Aluminum capacitor or mechanical switch in the signal path
- 200W complementary power MOSfet (each) on audio output stage
- Intelligent electronic protect design capable to put out high impulsive currents
- One of the most compact amps in its category
- Fine chrome and polished finish
- High flux capacity air cooling with thermo-controlled fans
- Made in Italy
- Continuous Output Nominal Power: both ch. driven from 20 hz to 20 Khz; THD < 0.1%
- 4 x 75 Watt/4ohm @11Vbatt.
- 4 x 120 Watt/2ohm @ 11.5V batt.
- 2 x 240 Watt/2ohm (bridged) @ 11.5V batt.
- Frequency Response [-3Db]: at 6 hz and more than 140 Khz (at nominal power into 4 ohm)
- THD: less than 0.1% until 1°clipping [20 Hz to 20 KHz]
- SNR: >115 Db "A" weighted
- Stereo Separation: 65 Db at 1 KHz
- Dimensions: 325 x 188 x 42 mm
- Weight: 2.4Kg