Celestra RA275 - Two Channel Amplifier
The Celestra RA series was born from a need: to give as many passionate people the chance to enjoy the pureness of Celestra's sound. The consequence of long term R&D in electronic components, the assembly and mechanical chassis design, has led to this triumph. RA series is a prestigious product, with the perfect musicality and reliability that Celestra customers expect.
The RA series comprises of four models developed to satisfy every use and configuration which is possible to create in high end Car Audio systems. We like to hand made these products in our laboratories for best result in quality, as a guarantee of long life and fully performance repetition.
- Audiophile grade audio quality - Zero Feedback Ratio Design
- 2 x 75W rms nominal output power
- 1 x 240W rms mono bridged (into 4 ohm)
- Tri-mode operation (mono + stereo without any switch or adapter)
- 500W DC (@12V) high frequency switching power supply
- Adjustable bass boost eq. @40 hz to correct speakers roll-off
- No Aluminum capacitor or mechanical switch in the signal path
- 200W complementary power MOSfet on audio output stage
- Intelligent electronic protect design capable to put out high impulsive currents
- Very compact outline, with integrated high flux fan
- Fine chromed and polished finish
- Made in Italy
- Continuous Output Nominal Power: both ch. driven from 20 hz to 20 Khz; THD < 0.1%
- 2 x 75Watt/4ohm @11Vbatt.
- 2 x 120Watt/2ohm @11.5V batt.
- 1 x 240Watt/4ohm (bridged) @ 11.5V batt.
- Dimensions: 234 x 188 x 42 mm
- Weight: 1.3 Kg