Celestra RA220 - Two Channel Amplifier
The Celestra RA220 is derived from our well known RA220x, from which it inherits its timber. The Celestra RA series was born from a need: to give as many passionate people the chance to enjoy the pureness of Celestra's sound. The consequence of long term R&D in electronic components, the assembly and mechanical chassis design, has led to this triumph. RA series is a prestigious product, with the perfect musicality and reliability that Celestra customers expect.
The RA series comprises of four models developed to satisfy every use and configuration which is possible to create in high end Car Audio systems. We like to hand made these products in our laboratories for best result in quality, as a guarantee of long life and fully performance repetition.
- Audiophile grade audio quality - Zero Feedback Ratio Design
- 2 x 220W rms nominal output power
- 1 x 500W rms mono bridged (into 4 ohm)
- Dual Mono Design (2 fully separate main boards)
- New preamp design with only one JFET OP-Amp in the signal path
- Two independent 600W DC (@12V) high frequency switching power supplies
- No Aluminum capacitor or mechanical switch in the signal path
- 6 powerMOS 200W each on audio output stage
- Intelligent electronic protect design capable to put out high impulsive currents
- One of the most compact amps in its category
- Hand polished inox cover and black anodized base
- High flux capacity air cooling with thermo-controlled fans
- Made in Italy
- Continuous Output Nominal Power: both ch. driven from 20 hz to 20 Khz; THD < 0.1%
- 2 x 220Watt/4ohm @11Vbatt.
- 1 x 500Watt/4ohm (bridged) @ 11.5V batt.