Celestra FA460x - Four Channel Amplifier
The Celestra FA460x is the perfect four channel amplifier for the music lover. The Celestra FA series represents the natural evolution of the need to extend the Celestra sound to entry level customers.
We created this series to combine high sound quality, high power levels and high output listening levels without any compromise to our high standards of sound quality and reliability.
- Superior Audio Performance for best sound quality without coloration (double differential input amplifiers, high current output MOSFET)
- Full tuning flexibility (HP and LP filters are independent as tuning and could be bypassed for full range needs)
- High reliability and resistance to overheat thanks to massive heatsink, full protection circuits and oversized power devices
- High Current capability (2 Ohm stable)
- Dual unregulated 300+300W power supplies allow to increase output power according to battery voltage available
- Original heatsink designed for the heaviest thermal work
- Continuous Output Nominal Power: all ch. driven from 20 hz to 20 Khz; THD < 0.2%
- 4 x 60 Watt/4ohm @14Vbatt.
- 4 x 100 Watt/2ohm @ 14V batt.
- 2 x 200 Watt/4ohm (bridged) @ 14V batt.
- Frequency Response [-3Db]: at 5Hz - 30 Khz (at nominal power into 4 ohm)
- THD: less than 0.2% until 1°clipping [20 Hz to 20 KHz]
- SNR: >100 Db "A" weighted
- Stereo Separation: 60 Db at 1 KHz
- Dimensions: 255 x 162 x 51 mm
- Weight: 2.5Kg