Bryston B135 Cubed Integrated Amplifier
Bryston proves that integrated amplifiers give no ground to their separate counterparts. The B135 is literally constructed of the BP-17 preamplifier and 2.5B Cubed amplifier into a single chassis offering the best of both products without occupying extra space and costly interconnects. For those who wish to save money and space yet refuse to yield sound quality, the B135 Cubed Integrated Amplifier is a top choice.
Bryston amplifiers enjoy universal acclaim from both audio professionals and music enthusiasts unlike any other brand in the world. As a result of relentless passion for superb performance and unparalleled build quality, Bryston engineers have continued to innovate since our groundbreaking premier in 1973.
The Cubed Series amplifiers continue this tradition of excellence highlighted by lower distortion, increased bandwidth and reduced noise, presenting listeners with a crystal clear window into their most cherished recordings. Bryston Cubed Series Amplifiers, featuring patented circuitry developed in conjunction with Dr. Salomie, Ph.D., move the listener ever closer to the music with such visceral realism, the experience is most comparable to live performance. This is the Bryston Cubed Series.
What defines high performance? Reproducing exactly what is captured in a recording without exception and without added distortion is our benchmark. Each Bryston Cubed Series product is designed without compromise in pursuit of this lofty goal. True enjoyment of your music is possible without the audio system getting in they way! What’s New? Bryston engineers, led by Chris Russell, have been busy since the advent of the SST2 Series finding new methods to reduce noise and distortion to reveal more nuance and subtlety than ever before.
Cubed Series amplifiers employ significant improvements including:
- Dramatically less distortion at input stage
- Improved common mode noise rejection
- Major improvement in EMI/RFI noise rejection
- Less than 500mW standby power consumption
- Updated dress panel aesthetic with clean lines and new finish.
All Bryston products are proven on our test bench for one hundred hours of burn in before shipping. Amplifiers cycle between full power and idle in thirty minute intervals to uncover any anomalies that could be illuminated by thermal stress. Our reputation for reliability is without peer.
Not only do our amplifiers undergo pass/fail testing, but each must achieve excellence in performance benchmarks as well. With each Cubed Series model, the customer will receive a comprehensive performance certificate detailing the exact specifications of the amplifier.
To demonstrate our commitment to excellence and performance, every Bryston amplifier is warranted to be free of defects in materials and workmanship for a full twenty years.
- Connect up to 6 analog sources (or 7 with tape-loop input)
- User configurable home theatre bypass input
- Optional 4 input 192kHz DAC module
- Optional low distortion MM Phono module
- True dual-mono amplifier section produces 135 watts per channel into 8 ohms, 180 watts per channel into 4 ohms.
- Patented Salomie Cubed series input circuitry for ultra low distortion
- Balance control
- Fully convection cooled means no noisy fans
- High performance independently buffered headphone output
- Machined and anodized aluminum enclosure and dress panel
- DC Trigger and 2-way RS232 for automation systems
- Compatible with BR-4 remote control
- SoftStart microprocessor controlled startup sequence won't trip circuit breakers
- DC trigger for automated turn on and turn off
- Legendary Bryston 20 Year Warranty
|Inches: 17 or 19 W x 4.5 H x 15 D
|27 lbs | 12 kg
|<1hz - 100khz: -3db
|THD+N (20Hz-20kHz @ Rated Power, 8Ω):
|Power Output (per channel):
|135W @ 8Ω | 180W @ 4Ω
|6 Analog Source Inputs (Optional MM replaces 1 analog input pair)
|1 Tape Loop Input
|Power Amp Inputs (accessible by flipping rear panel connected/separate switches)
|Optional Digital Inputs:
|2 ea. Toslink & 2 ea. RCA (combo with analog input pair)
|Left / Right 5 way binding post pair
|Preamp Outputs and fixed level Tape Outputs
- Silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate (non-rack mountable).
- Rack mount ears available
- BR-4 IR remote control
- PCM 192kHz / 24 bit DAC module
- MM phono gain stage module