B&O Beolab 19 - Wireless Subwoofer
Bang & Olufsen's BeoLab 19 is a high-end wireless subwoofer bringing powerful bass and a unique sculptural design to your living room.
Our technological breakthroughs never seek technology as an end. Acoustic lenses spread the high frequencies horizontally around the room so that they cover more of the listening area while reducing reflections from the floor or ceiling. Walk around a room and the Bang & Olufsen sound performance remains unchanged.
Adaptive Bass Linearisation delivers great bass from small speakers by harnessing surplus capacity in the amplifier and driver unit. We extend a speaker’s bass output far beyond what it would normally produce and automatically adjust it for excessive peaks.
Add extra depth and uncover new details in films and music with this progressive subwoofer. It’s not just the distinctive design that gives Beolab 19 its impact. Every technical detail is engineered to capture the precise emotions in even the lowest frequencies.
You can place Beolab 19 anywhere you want. The subwoofer is equipped with the innovative wireless WiSA technology that brings unprecedented levels of stability and precision to your home audio setup and seamlessly connects with all WiSA-compliant speakers and TVs.
Where most other subwoofers are designed with unpleasing aesthetics, Beolab 19 brings its own distinctive style to your surroundings. The geometric form and solid aluminium exterior produce a sculptural character, true to its forceful nature.
- Acoustic Balance Principle Unlike traditional subwoofers, BeoLab 19 remains incredibly still by balancing the vibrations of the two speakers drivers to cancel each other out.
- Room adaptation A three-position switch controls the bass response of the speaker depending on the placement of the speaker in the room.
- Thermal protection The temperature of all driver units is constantly monitored to keep the speaker at top performance all the time.
- Line sense Auto on/off – for connecting non-Bang & Olufsen equipment.
- Recommended Room Size 15-60 m² 150-600 ft²
- Speaker Configuration 2 x 8" woofers
- Amplifier 2 x 160 watt class D woofer
- Bass Capability 98 dB SPL
- Advanced Sound Features Acoustic Placement Settings, Thermal Protection, Adaptive Bass Linearization, Acoustic Balance Principle
- Designer Jacob Wagner
- Materials Aluminium Plastic
- Weight 13.7 kg
- Dimensions 34,8 W x 33,4 H x 29,3 D cm
- Connectivity Wi-Fi, Wireless Power Link (24 bit / 48 kHz) WiSA (24 bit / 96 kHz)
- Inputs and outputs 1 x Power Link (RJ45) 1 x RCA (L/R)
- Remote control Bang & Olufsen App Beoremote Halo Beoremote One