ATC C1 Sub Mk2 - 12inch Powered Subwoofer
Built to provide a dynamic low-distortion bass foundation for ATC’s Entry Series speakers, its C1C and C3C center speakers, HTS Series on-wall speakers and all but the largest satellite speaker systems, the new C1 Sub Mk 2 is a compact real wood veneered design, incorporating a hand-built 12” (314mm) ATC bass driver and a fully discrete ATC 200W MOSFET power amplifier. Faithful to the signal, the new C1 Subwoofer design will generate deeper, cleaner bass.
Designed for both music and cinema applications and replacing the Mk1 version, the new C1 Sub promises a quality of low frequency reproduction that belies its price point. The re-engineered design incorporates ATC’s customarily transparent circuits boosted by larger power supplies, the latest ATC grounded- source 200 watt Class A/B discrete MOSFET power module and improved overload protection circuitry (with front-panel indicator) for greater control at full output. The low-pass filter circuits have been comprehensively re-worked to facilitate the best possible integration with partnering speakers from ATC and other manufacturers.
Controls include a continuously variable low pass filter, a continuously variable all-pass filter and polarity switch, speaker level L/R inputs, independent L/R RCA line inputs and a summed line output RCA connector to facilitate the daisy-chaining of multiple subwoofers.
Retained by the Mk2 C1 subwoofer is the hand-built 12" ATC bass driver using a massive motor assembly and 3" ribbon voice coil. It’s precision pairing with the new C1 Sub amplifier will deliver clean and dynamic low frequencies down to 25Hz (-6dB). ATC recommends that a single C1 Sub partners ATC speaker models up to the SCM19 and HTS11, and that two subs partner SCM40 and HTS40 (although not essential in all room sizes).
The C1 Sub is available now in four real wood finishes: Cherry, Black Ash, Satin Black, Satin White to match Entry Series speakers, center speakers and HTS Series on-wall products
- Compact 12″ Sub suitable for both music and cinema applications
- Ideal partner to ATC loudspeakers: SCM7, SCM11, SCM19, SCM40, HTS7, HTS11, HTS40
- Ideal partner to ATC Centre Channel Speakers: C1C & C3C
- Handmade ATC 12″/314mm driver with massive motor assembly and ribbon voice coil
- ATC 200W class A/B amplifier
- High Level and Line Level Inputs
- Comprehensive user controls to ensure best possible integration with partnering loudspeakers
- 5 Year warranty
- Driver 12” / 314mm
- LF Cut Off (-6dB) 25Hz
- Max SPL 103dB
- Amplifier output 200W
- User Controls Gain, Low Pass Frequency, Polarity, Phase Inputs Stereo High Level Binding Posts & Stereo Line Level RCA/Phono
- Outputs Mono Summed Line Level RCA/Phono
- Dimensions (HxWxD) 450 x 360 x 400 mm / 17.72" x 14.17" x 15.75" (inc. feet and heatsink)
- Weight 26.2kg / 57.64lbs