Amphion Argon3LS Floorstanding Speaker [Pair]
Following Amphion’s fast-growing popularity among the world’s top audio engineers, we decided to apply this know-how to our home audio products. We believe that the quality of the speakers used for enjoying music at home should not be any different to professional studio monitors from which it was created. The Amphion Argon3LS ‘floorstanders’ integrate real studio technology, possessing all the virtues and qualities of Amphion’s studio monitors – such as spacious 3D imaging, extreme detail, wide sweet spot, and phenomenal musicality. The remarkably low frequencies that Argon3LS loudspeakers generate are due to the added volume of the ‘floorstander’, allowing the listener to better connect physically with the music.
Pushing the limits of acoustic design helps us keep the product electrically simple. The result is not only increased resolution but also enhanced clarity and balance at low listening levels. This allows the Amphion listener to enjoy the speakers in those moments when others are forced to revert to their headphones.
Argon3LS ‘floorstanders’ are transparent and elegantly honest home audio loudspeakers. They provide you with an exquisite listening pleasure, revealing details and nuance that you have never heard before, even in recordings that you know by heart. Argon3LS speakers bring the music to your home environment the way the producer and the artist intended it.
Argon delivers audio the way it was intended, and the way you deserve to hear it. With nothing added and nothing taken away, the truthful sound reproduction takes you deeper inside your music. Whether you’re discovering new sounds or enjoying familiar favourites, the Argon series brings you closer to the original performance and opens up dimensions that you always knew were there, but couldn’t hear.
- Argon3LS delivers the passion, power, and purity of the music through studio-quality knowhow.
- Argon3LS allows the music to speak for itself – not imposing any colouration on the so.
- Argon3LS’s remarkably low frequencies are due to the added volume of the floor stander.
- Argon3LS’ dynamic range and expansive soundstage is open and clear in mids, highs, and bass.
- Handmade in Finland
- Operating principle Two-way, passive radiator
- Drivers 1″ titanium tweeter, 6½” aluminum woofer
- Weight 22 kg (49 lbs)
- Crossover point 1600 Hz
- Sensitivity 85 dB
- Frequency response 30 – 25.000 Hz -6dB
- Power recommendation 50 – 150 W
Reviews & Awards