Celestra FA900x - Monoblock Amplifier
The Celestra FA900x is the perfect monoblock amplifier for the music lover. The Celestra FA series represents the natural evolution of the need to extend the Celestra sound to entry level customers.
We created this series to combine high sound quality, high power levels and high output listening levels without any compromise to our high standards of sound quality and reliability.
The FA900x is a digital subwoofer amp, with "Balanced class D" circuit topology which allows to cancel all typical output distortions (THD + IMD), including poor linearity of classic PWM technology, delivering sound quality comparable to class AB amplifiers.
The high efficiency (>80% vs. 45-50% of class AB) allows optimal use of battery power and less heatsink surface at the same power outputs. A great damping factor (>200) allows the amp to perfectly control and drive low impedance drivers without increasing distortion.
- Balanced Class D design for best sound quality without coloration
- Upto 900w at 1ohm output
- 24 db/oct low-pass crossover built-in, adjustable from 40Hz to 220Hz
- Adjustable phase from 0° to 180°
- Adjustable bass-boost switchable (0, +6, +12Db)
- Adjustable subsonic filter from 10Hz to 50Hz
- Original heatsink designed for the heaviest thermal work
- Continuous Output Nominal Power: all ch. driven from 20Hz to 250Hz; THD < 0.2%
- 1 x 300 Watt/4ohm
- 1 x 550 Watt/2ohm
- 1 x 900 Watt/1ohm
- Damping Factor: >200
- THD: less than 0.2% until 1°clipping [20 Hz to 20 KHz]
- SNR: >90 Db
- Efficiency: > 80%
- Dimensions: 265 x 162 x 51 mm
- Weight: 3Kg