PSB SubSeries 350 - 12inch Powered Subwoofer
Finesse and power in a compact enclosure
I recently had the opportunity to get hands-on with PSB's new SubSeries 350. My initial impressions? It's small! Despite this being a 12" sub, its enclosure is relatively compact, making it an excellent choice for folks who don't have a ton of available floor space, but who want thunderous bass that makes you feel like you're part of the action.
Great for music and for movies
In my book, a great subwoofer needs to be able to make the floor quake during dinosaur chases and superhero battle scenes, but also accurately reproduce nuanced low frequencies from bass guitars, kick drums, and cellos. The SubSeries 350 uses a 12" front-firing woofer and potent 300-watt RMS amplifier to do both with authority.
The icing on the cake? This sub's design was overseen by PSB founder Paul Barton himself to ensure the best performance possible. It reflects the considerable time and energy that PSB spends refining each speaker they make.
Superb fit and finish
The SubSeries 350 doesn't just sound good — it has an upscale look and feel to it as well. It sports a high-gloss black finish that really shines. And I like how the corners of the enclosure are rounded. For those of us with pets and little kids, this is always a plus.
- 12" front-firing polypropylene woofer
- 300-watt RMS Class D MOSFET amplifier (900 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 25-150 Hz (±3dB)
- acoustic suspension (sealed) enclosure
- variable low-pass crossover (50-350 Hz)
- phase switch to help blend the subwoofer to your main speakers and room
- gold-plated RCA line-level and LFE (low frequency effects) inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs and outputs
- USB power port (5 volts, 500mA) for optional wireless adapter
- auto power on/off
- vibration-absorbing feet
- detachable 8-foot power cord
- durable MDF cabinet with high-gloss finish
- removable grille
- 15-3/8"W x 16"H x 16-1/2"D
- weight: 51 lbs.