PSB SubSeries 300 - 12inch Powered Subwoofer
Powerfully musical bass from PSB and NAD
When two legendary audio companies like PSB Speakers and NAD Electronics join forces, you can bet great things are going to happen. The happy result of this dynamic union is the PSB SubSeries 300, the first in a new line of PSB subwoofer designs powered by NAD's sophisticated, high-efficiency electronics. Unlike some other subs that belt out bass simply for the window-rattling effect, this subwoofer delivers high-impact bass with speed and accuracy. PSB matched a custom-designed, 300-watt NAD amplifier with one of their potent, front-firing 12" drivers for an unbeatable combination with superior bass clarity and deep-down musicality. The '300 was designed to perfectly complement your high-performance two-channel audio system or home theater setup.
Flexible inputs and convenient controls
PSB makes it easy to integrate the SubSeries 300 with your existing system. You can hook your receiver or separate audio components up to the sub through its LFE, line-level, or speaker-level connections. The conveniently placed, front-panel crossover and bass volume controls lets you dial in the sound to match the rest of your speakers. And a phase switch lets you tweak the sub's output for more precise bass response.
- frequency response 27-150 Hz (±3dB)
- built-in Class D Discrete MOSFET amplifier developed in partnership with NAD Electronics
- 300 watts RMS amplifier
- continuously variable low-pass 50-150 Hz crossover
- 12" polypropylene woofer cone with butyl rubber surround
- bass-reflex (ported) enclosure
- convenient front-mounted volume and crossover controls
- front-mounted phase switch
- line-level/LFE inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs
- auto on/off
- ultra-low, energy saving <0.5W standby power consumption
- detachable 8-foot power cord
- black ash finish
- 15-1/4"W x 19-15/16"H x 18-11/16"D
- weight: 43 lbs.