PSB SubSeries 250 - 10inch Powered Subwoofer
High-quality bass from true speaker experts
There are a few speaker companies that I make a beeline towards when they come to our headquarters to demo new products. PSB is one, because I know how much time and energy they spend refining each speaker they make. The SubSeries 250 looks to be yet another fine example of PSB's dedication to outstanding sound.
Great for music and for movies
In my book, a great subwoofer needs to be able to make the floor quake during dinosaur chases and superhero battle scenes, but also accurately reproduce nuanced low frequencies from bass guitars, kick drums, and cellos. The SubSeries 250 uses a 10" front-firing woofer and 200-watt RMS amplifier to do both with authority. The icing on the cake? This sub's design was overseen by PSB founder Paul Barton himself to ensure the best performance possible.
Superb fit and finish
The SubSeries 250 doesn't just sound good — it has an upscale look and feel to it as well. It sports a high-gloss black finish that really shines. And I like how the corners of the enclosure are rounded. For those of us with pets and little kids, this is always a plus.
At just over 1 cubic foot in volume, the SubSeries 250 is ideal for small- to medium-sized rooms.
- 10" front-firing polypropylene woofer
- 200-watt RMS Class D MOSFET amplifier (300 watts peak power)
- frequency response: 25-150 Hz (±3dB)
- acoustic suspension (sealed) enclosure
- variable low-pass crossover (50-350 Hz)
- phase switch to help blend the subwoofer to your main speakers and room
- gold-plated RCA line-level and LFE (low frequency effects) inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs and outputs
- USB power port (5 volts, 500mA) for optional wireless adapter
- auto power on/off
- vibration-absorbing feet
- detachable 8-foot power cord
- durable MDF cabinet with high-gloss finish
- removable grille
- 13-5/8"W x 13-5/8"H x 13-5/8"D
- weight: 42 lbs.