PSB SubSeries 200 - 10inch Powered Subwoofer
Refined bass from two masters of audio design
What do you get when you combine the speaker design skills of PSB with the amplifier-building expertise of NAD Electronics? You get a powered subwoofer with serious low-frequency impact that does justice to the most demanding music and movie soundtracks you can throw at it. The impressive PSB SubSeries 200 is the result of a fruitful partnership between two legendary audio companies with a long, audiophile heritage. This deceptively compact sub pairs a custom-designed, 200-watt NAD amplifier with one of PSB's potent, front-firing 10" drivers for an unbeatable combination of superior bass clarity and deep-down musicality. The SubSeries 200 is a great way to round out a home theater system or add depth to your stereo music listening sessions.
Flexible inputs and convenient controls
PSB makes it easy to integrate the SubSeries 200 with your existing system. You can hook your receiver or separate audio components up to the sub through its LFE, line-level, or speaker-level connections. The conveniently placed, front-panel crossover and bass volume controls lets you dial in the sound to match the '200 to the rest of your speakers. And a phase switch lets you tweak the sub's output for more precise bass response.
- frequency response 28-150 Hz (±3dB)
- built-in Class D Discrete MOSFET amplifier developed in partnership with NAD Electronics
- 200 watts RMS at 0.08% THD
- continuously variable low-pass 50-150 Hz crossover
- 10" polypropylene woofer cone with butyl rubber surround
- bass-reflex (ported) enclosure
- convenient front-mounted volume and crossover controls
- front-mounted phase switch
- line-level/LFE inputs and outputs
- speaker-level inputs
- auto on/off
- ultra-low, energy saving <0.5W standby power consumption
- black ash finish
- 13-3/8"W x 17-1/2"H x 15-1/2"D
- weight: 34 lbs.